Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro Set Mailday!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Pro Set Mailday!

Don't think I've used that as an intro too many times. LOL

There's not a lot of Pro Set cards out there that are interesting to me, but this is definitely one of them!

1991-92 Pro Set French #AU599 Patrick Roy LL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beautiful card, and it the auto looks great! Even if it is Pro Set

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

That is a card I'd be VERY proud to own, it's the slightly off-the-path stuff that gets me off everyyyy time. Nice snag there!!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah I've had a few Roy autos come and go in the past couple years. I think this one is a keeper.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Cool card.

I've been bitten by the Proset Nostalgia bug over the last year too.... 90-91 & 91-92 are really, really, fun sets. Been chasing some of the more obscure stuff myself, and have that same Roy auto you posted (anyone ever seen a Kirk McLean??).

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Going after any bloody nose cards or holograms?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

No bloody nose for me. I mean, if you've got one that you'll sell me for $25, I'll take it - but I'm not paying those prices.

I would LOVE to get the Stanley Cup, but it sells for too much for my tastes still. I do have the 75th anniversary though (you can get one for $30ish pretty easy. At least you used to be able to).

I've got all three base sets / inserts....platinum.... and some Parkhurst stuff done. It's the rare variations in 90-91, or some of the oddball issues in 91-92, that I won't touch due to price.

Going after any bloody nose cards or holograms?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got some of the semi-common error cards sitting in my traders box somewhere. I don't think they're the ones that'll get more than a couple bucks at most. I came across the big box of goodies a couple years ago and pored over each card with that error list beside me hoping for some bloody noses or half-Stanley Cup logos on the backs. haha

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah. I tons of this stuff in boxes, and going through the error list was finally an excuse to figure out which cards I should keep, and which ones I should send to a landfill. I did find a bunch that are listed as "uncommon" or even "rare" but I don't think anything that sells for much. Certainly no Broten, Burr, or Gillies.

I've got some of the semi-common error cards sitting in my traders box somewhere. I don't think they're the ones that'll get more than a couple bucks at most. I came across the big box of goodies a couple years ago and pored over each card with that error list beside me hoping for some bloody noses or half-Stanley Cup logos on the backs. haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Its always nice to see a habs pro set show and tell.

next stop, rgm81 super collects pro set!

cheers,
    reoddai

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast