Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Motown Madness- Vernon style

If any of you have seen my thread over in hockey card talk, I'm sorry, but here it is again. Last week I was scanning ebay for more SP autos I need for my Motown auto set (just 22 total needed now). I ran across a Mike Vernon auto and while confused as to its existence, bought the card. It doesn't appear on any checklists put out for the set and there is no information really anywhere about it.

I have emailed Dr Price, but haven't heard anything. I'm excited it's in hand now as it is the only copy I have seen, if anyone else has a copy, I would be very interested to hear what you think about the card.

Anyway, enough babble, here is my one card mail day! Thanks for the look!

Last edited by redwingfn7; 03-23-2015 at 09:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah weird indeed i doubt u gonna get any clarification on this, i think its wrong if its not on any checklist that it got out somehow, connections someone had obviously.. not fun for those that try collect the whole set sp card or not it raises alot of questions, if that card is out there how many more can there be in secret that we dont know of ? this is not what the hobby needs more mystery..

Can we see the other cards u have on this set?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll see what I can do about getting them all scanned in. Here is a scan of the SPs that I pulled when I opened my case when the product first released. In the case I had 5 of the SP autos, and have picked up a few more via ebay since.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Still mad at myself for not picking it up, nice snag.

I never get tired of looking at Vernons mask, one of the best Wings masks ever.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice find!! I've been trying to collect the set off and on, but I have never seen another one of those. Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

4 or 5 of these have poped up on ebay.....i have one now.......and it is now in the beckett list..$100.....u musta lite a fire under their ™™™.....nice job......i have a whole bunch....of what you are looking for....need fedorov.......:) and hasek......and chance of talks?