Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

My 49ers team is descimated, gutted and completely different looking

Man, this past off season and free agency season absolutely killed my team. Basically lost the teeth of our defense, our long time, hard nosed bruising back slipped away to Indy and added in a number of guys from around the league that have had a little success here and there and Im just completely burnt out on trying to chase cards for my PC of them......

Waited for high potential running back Marcus Lattimore to heal up and get onto the field while collecting his cards and pulling a lot of nice ones of him for my PC I might add only for him to never step foot onto the field and retire last season.

They let Lamichael James walk away last year as well. (Even though he didn't produce, he was a player from my favorite college football team in Oregon ducks that was drafted by my favorite NFL team).

Oh yeah, not to mention the head coach who came in a few years ago and lit a fire under them and guided them to a Super Bowl and a couple of conference championships.

Any Colts fans looking for nice Frank Gore?
    Any Dolphins fans looking for LMJ?

Guess I need some Bush.. Reggie that is

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

do you think harbaugh moving on is part of why so many of the players decided to as well? i dont follow the team closely enough to know for sure. i do find it hard to believe its just a coincidence even though so many reports were that the coach wasn't liked in the locker room. either way a very rough year for san fran. i dont have any what your after so free bump!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, this past off season and free agency season absolutely killed my team.

i feel the same, real tough times are waiting for us...

Any Colts fans looking for nice Frank Gore?

not a Colts fan, but please let me know what Gore you have FT, thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use a gore contenders if u have any

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

I feel ya man. I feel ya.

May be interested in either one of those guys.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (31)
    Country
    Navy
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas Jayhawks Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @pudge27t See arkcitystandup's Items on eBay Instagram:

Guess I need some Bush.. Reggie that is

Just don't get too carried away ok?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still lots of potential on the team. Another Niners fan here, but I'm definitely on the more optimistic side of things. Hyde and Hunter still have plenty of upside as backs and the addition of Torrey Smith to the receiving corps of Boldin, Patton and Ellington could prove exciting. Everything depends on Kaep's development. Hope you find some closure, man. Stay Faithful!