Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Every now and then, UD doesn't make me...........

.........want to smash my head with a brick :D

My PC says "Thank you!"

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah yeah, at least they still make cards of your new guy after his banishment from popular Canadian hockey hotbed.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heheheh. I did say every now and then. Fleer Showcase? Don't even know what it looks like............

And listen pal, between your awesome new Patrick Roy auto and all of your recent Carey, PK and Gally shows, I don't realllllllyyyy think you're suffering too much. I collect ZERO current Canucks and a guy whose name is Mudd in this city now. I know you're every bit as peeved as me about our situations, but it's given us a chance to spread out a bit at least :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice job Eddy!

Have the other two plates surfaced, and you lost, or just haven't seen them yet??

SCF Rewards
    Country

I never EVER see "the other two plates" no matter what UD set it happens to be. I snagged the black Cup plate and I saw the yellow one on eBay for a while ($200 BIN? HAHAHAHAAAA) but never more than two. Sad and weird.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've never done more than 2/4 on Ranford plates either.....

I've got a 4/4 and a 3/4 on Trevor Gillies... and guessing I won't see that other one show up ever.

I never EVER see "the other two plates" no matter what UD set it happens to be. I snagged the black Cup plate and I saw the yellow one on eBay for a while ($200 BIN? HAHAHAHAAAA) but never more than two. Sad and weird.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've never done more than 2/4 on Ranford plates either.....

I've got a 4/4 and a 3/4 on Trevor Gillies... and guessing I won't see that other one show up ever.

Ohhhhh they're out there in some WalMart re-packages somewheres. Or someone's unopened hoard at home.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ohhhhh they're out there in some WalMart re-packages somewheres. Or someone's unopened hoard at home.

Even if it's not an unopened hoard, how many SP'd cards never see the internets? I bet a ton.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even if it's not an unopened hoard, how many SP'd cards never see the internets? I bet a ton.

I don't understand this at allllllllll. Every time at the card show it's the same guys with the same stuff that doesn't sell to the local crowd over and over and over. Just throw it up on eBay!! Let ALL the people see it and bid and win it and then get yourself a whole new bunch of garbage that you can't sell at the show..............

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Heheheh. I did say every now and then. Fleer Showcase? Don't even know what it looks like............

And listen pal, between your awesome new Patrick Roy auto and all of your recent Carey, PK and Gally shows, I don't realllllllyyyy think you're suffering too much. I collect ZERO current Canucks and a guy whose name is Mudd in this city now. I know you're every bit as peeved as me about our situations, but it's given us a chance to spread out a bit at least :)

There have been a lot of goods lately. And now that the likes of SPA, OPC Premier, etc. are coming...well, my wallet is ready.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast