Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I owe you no apology because your are WRONG. $231B in a single peak year does not equal $400-$500B does it? What you heard is irrelevant. Look at the charts posted one more time.

So now that I prove you wrong.. instead of apologizing and acting mature.. you attack me again and then attack business insider on top top of that? lol

Many argue the exact value of the suplus.. some had it as low as 100 billion (the rush limbaugh crowd) and other's as high as 700 billion. I have always heard the reference as 450 billion in political debates.. so I tend to go with that. If the fact is that it's only 231 billion.. that changes absolutely nothing about the point, and you owe me an apology sir.

As for the business insider attack.. they were using the CBO projections created at the end of the Clinton presidency.. showing what would have happened had Bush not destroyed the country. They then continued the polices into 2011 and beyond. IE.. if we had remained on the path started by bill clinton.. didn't invade Iraq, and never gave a 450 billion dollar tax cut to the rich (ironically that number was created because Bush ran on a platform of using the surplus as a tax cut)... we'd be in a much much better world today. Something I complete agree with.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

I owe you no apology because your are WRONG. $231B in a single peak year does not equal $400-$500B does it? What you heard is irrelevant. Look at the charts posted one more time.

I guess I need to quote you to yourself so you can remember which BS story you are using to attack me with next lol...

Do you have any ability to tell the truth? There was no $400M-$500M budget surplus handed over to W Bush. The second chart shows how the National Deficit grew $1.4B under Clinton while they claimed budget surpluses.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess I need to quote you to yourself so you can remember which BS story you are using to attack me with next lol...

Do you have any ability to tell the truth? There was no $400M-$500M budget surplus handed over to W Bush. The second chart shows how the National Deficit grew $1.4B under Clinton while they claimed budget surpluses.

Just say that you are wrong and it will be OK. There was no $400B-$500B budget surplus under Clinton, not even the commonly reported figure. Never came close to happening.

The second chart from the U.S. Treasury is 100% correct. It shows that the National Deficit grew under Clinton as it has under all Presidents because there is a slight of hand in how the numbers are reported. An objective mind should have no problem grasping the meaning of the second chart (that reported numbers versus actual national debt are not even close). To save you the indignation the deficits would be even larger under the Bushes and Obama.

You keep coming up with air.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just say that you are wrong and it will be OK. There was no $400B-$500B budget surplus under Clinton, not even the commonly reported figure. Never came close to happening.

The second chart from the U.S. Treasury is 100% correct. It shows that the National Deficit grew under Clinton as it has under all Presidents because there is a slight of hand in how the numbers are reported. An objective mind should have no problem grasping the meaning of the second chart (that reported numbers versus actual national debt are not even close). To save you the indignation the deficits would be even larger under the Bushes and Obama.

You keep coming up with air.

You literally make my head hurt.. good god. I just showed you a right wing news source and a political fact check site both telling YOU that YOU were wrong.. then you write this. The wall is white not green!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you can prove that I am wrong I will inactivate my SCF Account and if you fail you will leave for good. How about it?

You literally make my head hurt.. good god. I just showed you a right wing news source and a political fact check site both telling YOU that YOU were wrong.. then you write this. The wall is white not green!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just did!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just for the record I am standing behind every word in this statement:

Do you have any ability to tell the truth? There was no $400B-$500B budget surplus handed over to W Bush. The second chart shows how the National Deficit grew $1.4B under Clinton while they claimed budget surpluses.

How about I give you until dinner time tomorrow to disprove me? At that point I will trust that you are a man of your word and will deactivate your account. Post what you got. I have already clearly stated my case with graphical proof.
    Last edited by 37jetson; 03-26-2015 at 10:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

First, Imac didn't agree to your bet. Where did you read that?Second, I'm going to miss you on here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First, Imac didn't agree to your bet. Where did you read that?Second, I'm going to miss you on here.

You are correct he has not agreed to my challenge just claimed again that I am wrong. He can do whatever he chooses. It won't change the fact that he is wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are correct he has not agreed to my challenge just claimed again that I am wrong. He can do whatever he chooses. It won't change the fact that he is wrong.

I PROVIDED YOU WITH LINKED PROOF FROM BOTH FACTCHECK.ORG and A BUSINESS WEBSITE!!! Do I need a republican congressmen to tattoo it on your butt before you believe it? haha

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast