Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well then you are absolutely correct because both sides on this board do that also.
    I wasn't referring to Republicans or Democrats. I was referring to their supporters on this messageboard.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

republican leaders are idiots? That is not any news and yes I just judged them as idiots.
    both sides are idiots and trying to say either is worse is endless debate, they both have and are doing so many things it is ridiculous.

Did not Obama refer to his "pencil" as in he will veto anything he wants?

did not Obama just say he will not submit anything to congress for approval with a deal with Iran? And now if there is a deal it will not be on paper, just a verbal one?

both sides suck and we need a real fiscal conservative to become president.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Bottom line, if a president is trying to put into a position of power someone I take issue with, I will block whatever I can every time. Eric Holder, Elana Kagan, Cass Sunstein, John, Holdren, Mark Lloyd, Kevin Jennings, Susan Rice, Van Jones, Loretta Lynch just to name a few. Do a little homework and see what these people have been involved in/with. I'd try my best to block these types every time. Sadly, they made it through so what is the issue again??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you rationalize the republican party attempting to legalize a purge type law as well? lol. I get the vibe if John Bohner or Mitch McConnell were to say "it's perfectly ok to go out and kill a liberal at your own discretion" you would seriously (not sarcastically) attempt to defend it.

I amswer your question directly that I have no problem with the Republicans blocking the nominations and

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

republican leaders are idiots? That is not any news and yes I just judged them as idiots.
    both sides are idiots and trying to say either is worse is endless debate, they both have and are doing so many things it is ridiculous.

Did not Obama refer to his "pencil" as in he will veto anything he wants?

did not Obama just say he will not submit anything to congress for approval with a deal with Iran? And now if there is a deal it will not be on paper, just a verbal one?

both sides suck and we need a real fiscal conservative to become president.

"fiscal conservatism" destroyed our country 4 times... can you name a single time progressive economics did that?
    Last edited by Imac7065; 03-26-2015 at 03:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool your jets. This is a typical liberal tactic. When backed into a corner their response is to insult and/or insinuate to get you upset and hopefully distract you from the reality that they have zero substance to their point.

The irony is that he consistently defends Obama who openly assassinates citizens.

I have insulted no one other than an idea.. and here I again have been attacked by you and others.. yet I am the one using this tactic? Please explain
    Last edited by Imac7065; 03-26-2015 at 03:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool your jets. This is a typical liberal tactic. When backed into a corner their response is to insult and/or insinuate to get you upset and hopefully distract you from the reality that they have zero substance to their point.

The irony is that he consistently defends Obama who openly assassinates citizens.

wait wait wait.. "Obama openly assassinates citizens"?!?!?!? Good lord lol. Are you defending Al Quada now?!

SCF Rewards
    Country

"fiscal conservatism" destroyed our country 4 times... can you name a single time progressive economics did that?

strange, the states that are doing the best are ran by fiscal conservatives.

SCF Rewards
    Country

strange, the states that are doing the best are ran by fiscal conservatives.

Really? You might want to check Kansas on that.. the most conservative policies in the US... went from surplus to bankrupt in less than 4 years. Sam Brownback 100% at fault.

That being said, it's irrelevant.. as 50 micro economies make up the larger US economy.. and again when conservative economics (trickle down) have been put into effect.. it drove the country into the toilet.. 4 times. I ask again.. can you name a time this happened during a progressive system? I'll help you out.. we've had progressive economics in place from 1933-68, 1993-2001, and from 2009 until now. Please let me know when crashes occurred during those times.
    Last edited by Imac7065; 03-26-2015 at 05:37 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would suggest looking at Ohio and Wisconsin.

Doing way better than the national average and have turned things around, both governed by fiscal conservatives, so maybe you should look at all stats rather than the ones that match your mindset.

Please Obama has accomplished little on this front and Clintons reign was during the tech boom and housing bubble, without those clinton would have been a big failure.

33-68? how many wars were we in?

and trickle down works way better than the old Robin Hood approach.

wait till you start to get hit where it hurts (in the pocket) and see how much you enjoy Obama reign. That new net neutrality will weed off into some serious taxes on people like you.

and if you think Hillary compares to Kasich or Walker you are just flat out wrong, Walker or Kasich could fiscally clean up our mess, Hillary will make it worse.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast