Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

I would suggest looking at Ohio and Wisconsin.

Doing way better than the national average and have turned things around, both governed by fiscal conservatives, so maybe you should look at all stats rather than the ones that match your mindset.

Please Obama has accomplished little on this front and Clintons reign was during the tech boom and housing bubble, without those clinton would have been a big failure.

33-68? how many wars were we in?

and trickle down works way better than the old Robin Hood approach.

wait till you start to get hit where it hurts (in the pocket) and see how much you enjoy Obama reign. That new net neutrality will weed off into some serious taxes on people like you.

and if you think Hillary compares to Kasich or Walker you are just flat out wrong, Walker or Kasich could fiscally clean up our mess, Hillary will make it worse.

How much brain washing have they done on you? Good lord man

1) There is a difference between pragmatism and "conservative economics"... just because a republican is in office does not mean their policies are from the Social Darwnism playbook of the 1800's (that's the origin of modern american trickle down). The same can be said for an ultra liberal in office. Their polices are not that of Carl Marxx either lol.

Sam Brownback however, went 100% in on these concepts. As a result Kansas is being eaten alive. He gutted every state wide program (including medicaid and education) and then cut taxes every where he could. As a result the state is in chaos.. look this up.

Again though.. this is IRRELEVANT as it is a 1/50th scale microcosm.

2) Obama has accomplished little and and Clintons did nothing either? Are you delusional on this man?! When Obama took office we had a 1.5 trillion dollar deficit.. its been cut by more than 60%... when he took office the stock market was in free fall down to 6500.. its now "down" this week because it went for 18,000 to 17,200 lol. Mitt Romney ran on a platform of getting unemployment down to 6% by 2016.. it's 2015 and its at 5.5.

As for Clinton... he handed George W. Bush a budget surplus of 400-500 billion dollars. Bush turned it into a budget deficit of 1.5 trillion that Obama is "doing nothing" to clean up now.

Get your head out of your butt and open your eyes. Not everything they tell you in right wing media is true.

3) What do wars have to do with domestic economic policy? You could make a case for WW2, but neither Korea nor Vietnam changed the domestic product of the US. This point also goes back to #1... whether they were republican or democrat, conservative or liberal, all presidents from FDR-Nixon used a progressive tax system THAT WORKED!

4) Your net neutrality point just boggles my mind.. do you have ANY idea of what you are talking about here? Net neutrality literally means NOTHING. It prevents ISP's from doing exactly what you have been brain washed into believing the law does lol. It says no ISP has a right to manipulate the internet for financial gain.. period. The internet stays exactly the same as it has since the early 1990's... free to all content.

5) THE MESS HAS BEEN CLEANED!!!! The stock market is up, unemployment is down, the deficit is melting away, the city of Detroit is better than its been in 30 years because of cash for clunkers, the stimulus WORKED (slowly because it was gutted by republicans, but it worked!) When will you give up on your proven false beliefs and basically.. grow up?! Why can't people get that when you try and fail, fail again, fail another time, then do it again and fail.. IT DOES NOT WORK!! lol
    Last edited by Imac7065; 03-26-2015 at 07:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Imac - you're wasting your time. Obama's opponents began with a game plan and they cannot back away from it. No matter what the numbers show, they will remain steadfast in there refusal to admit they were wrong. It really is pathetic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Imac - you're wasting your time. Obama's opponents began with a game plan and they cannot back away from it. No matter what the numbers show, they will remain steadfast in there refusal to admit they were wrong. It really is pathetic.

I just don't get it.. if we are all looking at a white wall.. how can these guys argue that wall is green? Then add if we don't "get" that this wall is green, then we are unpatriotic "libtards" that want to come steal their guns and bibles.... how does this logic work?!

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much brain washing have they done on you? Good lord man

1) There is a difference between pragmatism and "conservative economics"... just because a republican is in office does not mean their policies are from the Social Darwnism playbook of the 1800's (that's the origin of modern american trickle down). The same can be said for an ultra liberal in office. Their polices are not that of Carl Marxx either lol.

Sam Brownback however, went 100% in on these concepts. As a result Kansas is being eaten alive. He gutted every state wide program (including medicaid and education) and then cut taxes every where he could. As a result the state is in chaos.. look this up.

Again though.. this is IRRELEVANT as it is a 1/50th scale microcosm.

2) Obama has accomplished little and and Clintons did nothing either? Are you delusional on this man?! When Obama took office we had a 1.5 trillion dollar deficit.. its been cut by more than 60%... when he took office the stock market was in free fall down to 6500.. its now "down" this week because it went for 18,000 to 17,200 lol. Mitt Romney ran on a platform of getting unemployment down to 6% by 2016.. it's 2015 and its at 5.5.

As for Clinton... he handed George W. Bush a budget surplus of 400-500 billion dollars. Bush turned it into a budget deficit of 1.5 trillion that Obama is "doing nothing" to clean up now.

Get your head out of your butt and open your eyes. Not everything they tell you in right wing media is true.

3) What do wars have to do with domestic economic policy? You could make a case for WW2, but neither Korea nor Vietnam changed the domestic product of the US. This point also goes back to #1... whether they were republican or democrat, conservative or liberal, all presidents from FDR-Nixon used a progressive tax system THAT WORKED!

4) Your net neutrality point just boggles my mind.. do you have ANY idea of what you are talking about here? Net neutrality literally means NOTHING. It prevents ISP's from doing exactly what you have been brain washed into believing the law does lol. It says no ISP has a right to manipulate the internet for financial gain.. period. The internet stays exactly the same as it has since the early 1990's... free to all content.

5) THE MESS HAS BEEN CLEANED!!!! The stock market is up, unemployment is down, the deficit is melting away, the city of Detroit is better than its been in 30 years because of cash for clunkers, the stimulus WORKED (slowly because it was gutted by republicans, but it worked!) When will you give up on your proven false beliefs and basically.. grow up?! Why can't people get that when you try and fail, fail again, fail another time, then do it again and fail.. IT DOES NOT WORK!! lol

Do you have any ability to tell the truth? There was no $400M-$500M budget surplus handed over to W Bush. The second chart shows how the National Deficit grew $1.4B under Clinton while they claimed budget surpluses.

Fiscal
    Year
    Year
    Ending
    National Debt Deficit
    FY1993 09/30/1993 $4.411488 trillion
    FY1994 09/30/1994 $4.692749 trillion $281.26 billion
    FY1995 09/29/1995 $4.973982 trillion $281.23 billion
    FY1996 09/30/1996 $5.224810 trillion $250.83 billion
    FY1997 09/30/1997 $5.413146 trillion $188.34 billion
    FY1998 09/30/1998 $5.526193 trillion $113.05 billion
    FY1999 09/30/1999 $5.656270 trillion $130.08 billion
    FY2000 09/29/2000 $5.674178 trillion $17.91 billion
    FY2001 09/28/2001 $5.807463 trillion $133.29

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have any ability to tell the truth? There was no $400M-$500M budget surplus handed over to W Bush. The second chart shows how the National Deficit grew $1.4B under Clinton while they claimed budget surpluses.

Fiscal
    Year
    Year
    Ending
    National Debt Deficit
    FY1993 09/30/1993 $4.411488 trillion
    FY1994 09/30/1994 $4.692749 trillion $281.26 billion
    FY1995 09/29/1995 $4.973982 trillion $281.23 billion
    FY1996 09/30/1996 $5.224810 trillion $250.83 billion
    FY1997 09/30/1997 $5.413146 trillion $188.34 billion
    FY1998 09/30/1998 $5.526193 trillion $113.05 billion
    FY1999 09/30/1999 $5.656270 trillion $130.08 billion
    FY2000 09/29/2000 $5.674178 trillion $17.91 billion
    FY2001 09/28/2001 $5.807463 trillion $133.29

So every person who's ever spoken on the subject is a liar.. and your fancy graph (which you ironically criticized me for using earlier) is the only one telling the truth eh? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

So every person who's ever spoken on the subject is a liar.. and your fancy graph (which you ironically criticized me for using earlier) is the only one telling the truth eh? lol

Fancy graph? It is simply proving that your statement is WRONG. As I have promised many times before if you post BS, I am going to prove you wrong. This was another easy one.

Do you have any concept of the truth? It seems to always escape you every time you go into a diatribe against the right.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the...under-clinton/

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-c...deficit-2013-1

here's factcheck.org and business insider to tell you that you're wrong. Just curious.. do you do anything without disdain or hatred when you speak in real life? Or is that just on here? You prove what kind of person you are when you do things like this.. this is why I ignore you 99% of the time as well. If you cannot act like an adult.. don't act.

BTW.. if you had taken 2 seconds to read your graph instead of blindly using it to attack me.. you would notice the graph itself shows the surplus from 1998-01.. yet the stats below it deny their existence lol.
    Last edited by Imac7065; 03-26-2015 at 08:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Niether one of those articles disproves your claim that Bill Clinton left with a $400-$500Billion Surplus.

It takes a sheep of biblical proportions to believe the gunk that is spewed in your second article. We are $12 Trillion better under Obama? Do you really believe that?

I have no hatred for anyone. It is really easy to spot your BS statements and lies in your posts. How am I not acting like an adult when I am using facts to destroy your BS?

Want to take another swing?

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the...under-clinton/

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-c...deficit-2013-1

here's factcheck.org and business insider to tell you that you're wrong. Just curious.. do you do anything without disdain or hatred when you speak in real life? Or is that just on here? You prove what kind of person you are when you do things like this.. this is why I ignore you 99% of the time as well. If you cannot act like an adult.. don't act.

BTW.. if you had taken 2 seconds to read your graph instead of blindly using it to attack me.. you would notice the graph itself shows the surplus from 1998-01.. yet the stats below it deny their existence lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Niether one of those articles disproves your claim that Bill Clinton left with a $400-$500Billion Surplus.

It takes a sheep of biblical proportions to believe the gunk that is spewed in your second article. We are $12 Trillion better under Obama? Do you really believe that?

I have no hatred for anyone. It is really easy to spot your BS statements and lies in your posts. How am I not acting like an adult when I am using facts to destroy your BS?

Want to take another swing?

So now that I prove you wrong.. instead of apologizing and acting mature.. you attack me again and then attack business insider on top top of that? lol

Many argue the exact value of the suplus.. some had it as low as 100 billion (the rush limbaugh crowd) and other's as high as 700 billion. I have always heard the reference as 450 billion in political debates.. so I tend to go with that. If the fact is that it's only 231 billion.. that changes absolutely nothing about the point, and you owe me an apology sir.

As for the business insider attack.. they were using the CBO projections created at the end of the Clinton presidency.. showing what would have happened had Bush not destroyed the country. They then continued the polices into 2011 and beyond. IE.. if we had remained on the path started by bill clinton.. didn't invade Iraq, and never gave a 450 billion dollar tax cut to the rich (ironically that number was created because Bush ran on a platform of using the surplus as a tax cut)... we'd be in a much much better world today. Something I complete agree with.
    Last edited by Imac7065; 03-26-2015 at 09:00 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I am brainwashed by the right but you make statements like this?

just because a republican is in office does not mean their policies are from the Social Darwnism playbook of the 1800's (that's the origin of modern american trickle down).

I do not go by what any site, or source tells me, I go by living as an american. That means how was the economy during a a certain president, governor, and mayor. how was the job market for me, my family, my friends, and my community? how were the taxes during those periods and how was the standard of living?

your mindset of what a fiscal conservative is certainly not based on what they do.

trickle down effect is the idea that to have jobs you must have people who create jobs, they do not appear magically.
    the people that create the jobs can be super wealthy stock holders all the way down to mr gibson who runs the local bakery and has 5 employees.
    if they do not have money to spend or they cannot make money off the money they spend, they they do not maintain or create jobs.
    thus tax breaks equals money you can keep.

fiscal conservatives are about creating jobs so welfare can be cut. it is about paying less taxes so you have money to spend. it is about cutting waste.
    not creating more taxes in the form of penalties and taxing the middle class to death, trying to raise minimum wage when you have already made it hard on employers by mandating healthcare. it is not about rewarding those who do little, who choose to be unskilled. it is not about social justice, just equality. it is not about making harder for those that have been working hard and easier for those who have not. it is not about ethical relativism, but about what helps a nation to be strong.

you and habs playing the anti Obama card every chance you get. It is not about being anti obama it is about having a strong economy that everything else can build from. you two also love to think anti obama equals pro bush, which is not true at all.

here is some facts, and maybe I will learn something.
    unemployment by year
    http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

clinton had the tech boom, which spurred everything, and no, al gore did not invent the Internet.

it went up after clinton then back down, went up after bush and back down

then you add job participation rate that has declined every year for obama and median income has declined every year.

black unemployment is still double of whites and so is the prison population. racial ties are worse than ever, and the war on terrorism is worse than ever.

and more facts
    Pew also notes, “The current gap between blacks and whites has reached its highest point since 1989, when whites had 17 times the wealth of black households. The current white-to-Hispanic wealth ratio has reached a level not seen since 2001.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/op...#storylink=cpy

so a dem broke a dems record with only one republican in the middle which was Bush, really bush?

I would take a successful Governor over someone like mccain, obama, or hillary any day. and show me who is more successful possible candidate than kasich and walker, which both are republicans.
    i would have no issue in voting for the "other side" if they had someone who actually has done something fiscally for this country.

what has Biden, Warren, or Hillary done?

lets look at a few

unemployemnt rate, top 5 republicans, top 20 has 7 dems.

I guess if the dems actually ran someone who was able to to do something about the economy I would vote for them, but they don't seem like they are going to and the republicans will nominate who knows who.

I don't have time to add any more but there is plenty.
    don't pretend the dems have a better grasp on the economy, or obama did a great job with it, or that I care what bush did, he has been out of the picture for a while now.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast