Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

Base/Rookies/Inserts that Need to Go!

Alright, I've got a BUNCH of base, rookies, and low end inserts that I would love to get rid of. All I'm really looking for in return would be 1 or 2 (depending on how many of mine you want) mid-level cards of any my wants in my signature. I can't guruantee that every card will be a star, but I should be able to say that there won't be any dupes. Let me know if you are interested and what team(s) and we can try and work something out, I need to free up some space!

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

Also I'd even be willing to sell large lots if anyone is interested in that route.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See lodproductions's Items on eBay

Looking for steelers !!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

Ok I will pull what I've got and let you know a qty that I come up with. Is there a max you are looking to take?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Looking for Cowboys. Have about 190 Colts base available and some low end insert/parallels (you can see those in my SCF inventory or bucket). Thanks.
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

Not really looking for Colts base, I've got plenty. I'll let you know what I've got for Cowboys, definitely could use a few of those inserts from your inventory. Nice looking Moncrief auto too!

Looking for Cowboys. Have about 190 Colts base available and some low end insert/parallels (you can see those in my SCF inventory or bucket). Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I'm looking for any Orlando Pace, Walter Jones or Brian Dawkins if you have any!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey
    What do you have for Vikings especially Adrian Peterson, Cordarrelle Patterson, Kyle Rudolph. Interested in others.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

Ok folks here's what I've been able to pull. I could prolly find more if you wanted me to, as I've got plenty of other stacks to go thru. But.... I've got 48 Cowboys and 36 Steelers. Also for the Vikes I've got this...2 different Patterson rookies, a Patterson non rookie base, and 6 APs a couple of them being low end inserts. Hopefully we can work something out!! LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM Sent

Adam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast