Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

UD Facebook Preview Gallery - OPC Platinum

Ooooh some of these look really nice:

You’ve been asking for it, and now it’s here! We’ve created our first metallic stock Hockey cards for 2014-15 O-Pee-Chee Platinum. The product is anchored by a 200-card base set (featuring 50 Rookie Cards). There are eight different levels of parallel for the base set featuring Rainbow (1:3.3), Traxx (1:20), Red Prism (numbered to 135), Blue Cubes (numbered to 65), White Ice (numbered to 199), Seismic Gold (numbered to 50), Black Ice (numbered to 25) and keep your eye out for the 1 of 1 Golden Treasures! OPC Platinum also features 100% hard-signed autographs falling at a rate of one per hobby box! This is your first chance to get hard-signed Rookie Cards for all of the top rookies from the 2014-15 class, including a slew of eye-popping parallels like Black Ice (#’d to 99), Red Rainbow (#’d to 50), Blue Rainbow (#’d to 25) and the amazing 1-of-1 Golden Treasures (of which might be some of the most sought after cards of the year)! The product lineup also includes a 100-card O-Pee-Chee Retro set (1 in every 3.3 packs) with 4 different parallels plus Superstars Die Cuts, Legends Die Cuts and Stanley Cup Champs Die Cuts (all with autographed versions numbered to 10 or less).

Much much more at the link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8633950&type=1
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I like the idea of a premium OPC release (like OPC Premiere) but I will also admit that I think it's silly to have the cards so closely resemble the "regular" OPC stuff.

Having said that, I'm really hoping to see Ranford in the Legends list. This cards look cool in the previews.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

I was a big fan of Prizm, so these look cool. I would have liked a different design than regular OPC, but that's ok. Key to me will be price point.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

So its basically an OPC Prizm right down to the Stanley Cup diecuts.

Normally I'd complain that this is a blatant rip off but it's a good thing I'm easily distracted by shiny stuff, I'll definitely be buying some of this stuff in a few months once I'm done with my move.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice look, but waaaaaaaay too many parallels! Looks like they followed the Artifacts model.

Anyone else think calling one parallel "Red Prisms" is a dig at Panini?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like baseball...lol

Sort of nice but hockey collectors don't care for refractors/parralles/shiny stuff long term...

Only saving grace is hard signed auto's...
    But what are they numbered out of ??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr2latino's Items on eBay

I like that Carey Price!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like this comment on facebook lol

Cory Wallskog "Looks cool but please don't follow what panini and topps/bowman chrome does and make a rainbow of parallels...it's a sneaky way of making "rare" cards that really will end up being worthless."

Cory...what do you think they'll do? Did you not see the rainbow when looking at pics?

I'd estimate about 380 auto's per player (rookies) unless they SP some base ones...

Which is still very few cases (1200) unless you don't get one rookie per box and its just one auto per box or there are 500 + auto's of rookies..

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I like that Carey Price!

Back off! I get first dibs! LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast