Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

More proof American Cops problem is systemic.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/21/us/for...lice-officers/

^This was created by members of the Ft. Lauderdale PD.....

So, after the federal government found that the Ferguson Police department had systemic racism in said department, now we see this from the Ft. Lauderdale PD.

And just so this doesn't turn into a black vs. white thing, the Ft. Lauderdale thing was by white AND Hispanic cops....and the video they did is about as racist as it gets.

In Cleveland, The DOJ also found a "pattern or practice of unreasonable and unnecessary use of force" against it's citizens.

http://www.commondreams.org/news/201...-and-dangerous

I'm not sure how much more evidence we need that there are DEEP SEEDED problems all over the country with their police departments.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 03-26-2015 at 01:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex....no one is denying there aren't bad seeds in any given occupation.Normally..dumb individuals who try to do so-called "COOL" things to try to impress slip up.....fortunately for us...these 4 have paid dearly and lost their jobs, and I have no pity for them.I do however feel sorry for their wives and children that have to endure this for the rest of their lives.Good luck in finding another job Dads!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

FUnny how you only come out for brief moment when there is a bad cop. Never do you put your controller down and join in on a good cop thread. And I am sure these cops are at fault do to the Christians.See I will save you the trouble and set up the thread for you because that is what is coming out of this thread. By the way you never did answer my question a while back. Since the cops are bad and do no service to the public do you call Ghostbusters when your in need???

SCF Rewards
    Country

^That's right AJ, I do make these threads about bad cops, in order to share how rampant it really is.

If we had McDonalds workers spitting on food at the same rate that cops continue to do inappropriate actions, I don't think ANYONE would ever go to another McDonalds...

I don't feel the need to praise someone for doing a job the right manner.

No one praises me at work for doing what I'm supposed to do....but you can sure as hell bet that if I did something egregious, they would lash out at me....at the very least I'd be out of a job.

And my job is NOT to protect the community, I don't get involved in life or death situations.

How is it that people in general can criticize NON STOP the president of the United States, but you think criticizing the cops for being racists and horribly corrupt is something I shouldn't be doing?
    Last edited by JustAlex; 03-26-2015 at 08:04 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^That's right AJ, I do make these threads about bad cops, in order to share how rampant it really is.
    But you never get involved in a thread where good is done

If we had McDonalds workers spitting on food at the same rate that cops continue to do inappropriate actions, I don't think ANYONE would ever go to another McDonalds...
    We have alot of that

I don't feel the need to praise someone for doing a job the right manner.
    No but you won't acknowledge it either which is sad

No one praises me at work for doing what I'm supposed to do....but you can sure as hell bet that if I did something egregious, they would lash out at me....at the very least I'd be out of a job.
    So you never had an accomodation or told you did a good job at your employment??? WOW
    And my job is NOT to protect the community, I don't get involved in life or death situations.
    WE know that you admit you speak while hiding behind the protection for the internet.

How is it that people in general can criticize NON STOP the president of the United States, but you think criticizing the cops for being racists and horribly corrupt is something I shouldn't be doing?

You can criticize all you want it is just you are the same broken record time after time after time.

And again I ask since you keep avoiding the question who do you call when you need help???

Have you ever needed a cop??????

SCF Rewards
    Country

What in the heck was that video? Good riddance to those four idiots. We cannot afford to the American people to lose confidence in our police.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sad part is the OP has NO RESPECT for any police and he will deny this claim but it has been proven in his posts so he can save his arguement
    What in the heck was that video? Good riddance to those four idiots. We cannot afford to the American people to lose confidence in our police.