Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lawsuit Filed Against Hilary For Racketeering (RICO)

This one is majorly flying under the national news radar.

The conservative group Freedom Watch has filed a racketeering lawsuit against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that accuses her of failing to produce documents under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

The civil suit, filed Wednesday in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, argues that Clinton used her private emails to sell access to other officials in return for donations to the Clinton Foundation.

It alleges that, during her tenure, Clinton withheld documents requested under FOIA regarding State Department waivers given to businesses or individuals doing business with Iran, possibly undermining U.S.-imposed sanctions.

The complaint, which lists Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation as defendants, alleges the Clintons sold access to other U.S. government officials in return for donations to their organization, which they concealed, allegedly, by using a private computer server for her emails operated from their home in Chappaqua, New York.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...it-over-emails

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

The complaint, which lists Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation as defendants, alleges the Clintons sold access to other U.S. government officials in return for donations to their organization, which they concealed, allegedly, by using a private computer server for her emails operated from their home in Chappaqua, New York.

and this is why you do not live a life of lies. even though this could be false (and certainly may be) their reputation certainly makes this feasible.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

and this is why you do not live a life of lies. even though this could be false (and certainly may be) their reputation certainly makes this feasible.

That was sort of my thought too. There have been allegations and lawsuits like this before that didn't hold water and this could be another one. The two things that make me think it may have so validity is the recent email scandal that this is tied to and the guy who filed the suit is a former Federal prosecutor, so he should have an idea if there is validity to the lawsuit before he filed it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

*smacks forehead*.... I used to think she was nuts when she said there was a "vast right wing conspiracy" against her and her husband... but this just shows she's right.

You, Fox News, right wingers in general will just throw absolutely anything against the wall to see what sticks when it comes to the Clintons.

Want proof? The stupid e-mail BS. She didn't break any rules, and yet its a scandal. Meanwhile Jeb Bush DID break rules as Governer of Florida, doing the absolute same thing... and I'm willing to bet neither one of you actually knew that lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A) I could give a diddly what Jeb Bush did. He isn't getting 50-65% of the votes when polls are conducted regarding his potential presidential run like Hilary is. Bringing him into the discussion is absurd.

B) I don't care if she outright broke the rules. I care that she has taken considerable effort to hide something and that she doesn't even follow her own advice. The State Dept issued a memo advising to not use personal email to conduct State Dept business while she was Sec of State. She is a freakin hypocrite.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    See timber-9's Items on eBay

Larry Klayman is the founder of "Freedom Watch".
    Larry Klayman really doesn't like Obama, democrats, liberals, the Clintons, etc.
    Larry Klayman has also filed a petition in the past to have Obama deported.
    Larry Klayman believes that Obama used ebola to kill white people.
    Larry Klayman has been filing suits against the Clintons for over 20 years.
    Larry Klayman likes to sue people.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A) I could give a diddly what Jeb Bush did. He isn't getting 50-65% of the votes when polls are conducted regarding his potential presidential run like Hilary is. Bringing him into the discussion is absurd.

B) I don't care if she outright broke the rules. I care that she has taken considerable effort to hide something and that she doesn't even follow her own advice. The State Dept issued a memo advising to not use personal email to conduct State Dept business while she was Sec of State. She is a freakin hypocrite.

So just to clarify... you A) dont care that the Republican front runner is actually guilty of what Clinton is being accused of and B) You don't care that Clinton didn't actually break any rules, only that she MIGHT have done something... that something being what? You have no idea lol.

Gotta love right wing logic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Jeb is hardly the front runner, as in, nobody I know would vote for him. so his stupidity is all the better for me, less chance he will be nominated to run.

the clintons have broken the law how many times? but yet this time it must be false?

so if your neighbor stole from your garage 20 times before, when something else is stolen from your garage, you wouldn't consider them to be the guilty party?
    sure they might not be, but logic, yes good old logic, would lead you in that direction to start with.

if it looks, quacks, and walks like a duck, it just may be one.

and again, you have no clue what a right winger is. I do not think there is one that posts regularly in this forum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeb is hardly the front runner, as in, nobody I know would vote for him. so his stupidity is all the better for me, less chance he will be nominated to run.

the clintons have broken the law how many times? but yet this time it must be false?

so if your neighbor stole from your garage 20 times before, when something else is stolen from your garage, you wouldn't consider them to be the guilty party?
    sure they might not be, but logic, yes good old logic, would lead you in that direction to start with.

if it looks, quacks, and walks like a duck, it just may be one.

and again, you have no clue what a right winger is. I do not think there is one that posts regularly in this forum.

Outside of lying about cheating on his wife.. can you please tell me a time either Bill or Hillary clinton were even brought up on a single charge? Getting drowned in republican propaganda does not make you a criminal.. it makes you a target. Clearly you've been brainwashed about them.

As for Jeb.. sorry but he indeed is the republian front runner (even if its only at 13% lol)... the fact remains he indeed broke Florida law, doing exactly what hillary did. Meanwhile Hillary broke no law, rule, or otherwise, did exactly what Colin Powell did in fact... and she's accused as if she murdered her secretary lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

The Whitewater controversy (also called the Whitewater scandal, or simply Whitewater) began with investigations into the real estate investments of Bill and Hillary Clinton and their associates, Jim and Susan McDougal, in the Whitewater Development Corporation, a failed business venture in the 1970s and 1980s.
    A March 1992 New York Times article published during the U.S. presidential campaign reported that the Clintons—then governor and first lady of Arkansas—had invested and lost money in the Whitewater Development Corporation.[1] The article stimulated the interest of L. Jean Lewis, a Resolution Trust Corporation investigator who was looking into the failure of Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan, owned by McDougal. She looked for connections between the savings and loan company and the Clintons, and on September 2, 1992, she submitted a criminal referral to the FBI naming Bill and Hillary Clinton as witnesses in the Madison Guaranty case. Little Rock U.S. Attorney Charles A. Banks and the FBI determined that the referral lacked merit, but she continued to pursue it. Between 1992 and 1994 she issued several additional referrals against the Clintons and repeatedly called the U.S. Attorney's Office in Little Rock and the Justice Department about the case.[2] Her referrals eventually became public knowledge, and she testified before the Senate Whitewater Committee in 1994.
    David Hale, the source of criminal allegations against the Clintons, claimed in November 1993 that as governor of Arkansas, Clinton had pressured him into providing an illegal $300,000 loan to Susan McDougal, the Clintons' partner in the Whitewater land deal.[3] Clinton supporters regarded Hale's allegations as questionable, as Hale had not mentioned Clinton in reference to this loan during the original FBI investigation of Madison Guaranty in 1989; only after coming under indictment for this in 1993 did Hale make allegations against the Clintons.[4]
    A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission investigation did result in convictions against the McDougals for their role in the Whitewater project, but the Clintons themselves were never prosecuted, as three separate inquiries found insufficient evidence linking them with the criminal conduct of others related to the land deal.[5] Bill Clinton's successor as Governor, Jim Guy Tucker, was also convicted and served time in prison for his role in the fraud. Susan McDougal later served 18 months in prison for contempt of court for refusing to answer any questions relating to Whitewater, and was later granted a pardon by President Clinton just before leaving office.
    The term Whitewater is also sometimes used to include other controversies from the Bill Clinton administration, especially those such as Travelgate, Filegate, and the circumstances surrounding Vince Foster's death, that were investigated by the Whitewater independent counsel.[6]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast