Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shrew, very well put.

To the resident Atheists of the board there is no need to write off all Christians as not being able to understand and support important societal issues.

Some of us may surprise you if you stop attacking us long enough to notice.

but a human made that up and you are following i, anyone could do that. freedom of religion is you being able to worship who, what, where, how, and why you want, not using it to get out of things you disagree with.

I cannot tell you how offended I am as a human, as a man, as a christian, and as a heterosexual of you discriminating against gays and hiding behind being a human, being a man, and being a christian.

I would suggest doing some independent research and thinking about how you serve, represent, and relate yourself to our Christian God.
    Get out of the works of Paul and look into the teachings of our God, Jesus.
    When did Jesus turn a "sinner" away?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shrew, very well put.

To the resident Atheists of the board there is no need to write off all Christians as not being able to understand and support important societal issues.

Some of us may surprise you if you stop attacking us long enough to notice.

Please dont lump all atheists into the SMALL group that hates on and attacks you christians here. And yes Shrew, very very well said. I believe that with all the hate you carry in your heart sanfran, (it is hate, calling it belief doeant make it not hate sorry), you might have some serious explaining to do when you meet jesus.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bryan, that is more than a fair request. Thanks for speaking up. I am Christian and fully support Atheists to believe however they choose, but I do grow tired of the endless onslaught of hate from a few folks on this board.

Please dont lump all atheists into the SMALL group that hates on and attacks you christians here. And yes Shrew, very very well said. I believe that with all the hate you carry in your heart sanfran, (it is hate, calling it belief doeant make it not hate sorry), you might have some serious explaining to do when you meet jesus.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

First off let me say that was not an attack on sanfran.
    I was just expressing myself.
    sanfrans beliefs are his to have and I cannot say they are wrong for him, but they are wrong for me.

as a Christian I seem to offend other christians for their beliefs. my biggest issue is they always will point to a Bible passage and I for one do not consider the Bible as a work of God, but rather what those people who put it together wanted us to think was Gods ways.

The church in those times was ruled by the Romans (not technically, but realistically) and what was put in and left out was what they deemed as important to keeping their power and influencing our beliefs about God, God's ways, and God's intention.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Please dont lump all atheists into the SMALL group that hates on and attacks you christians here

a lot of groups get stereotyped for their worst.

in fact I must be one of the worst people on earth. I am in the top 7% wage earner, middle aged, white male, christian, conservative, republican. I fly an american flag in my yard, own a gun, and a tractor.
    so I must be privileged, racist, bigot, stuck in the past that believes in fairytales. wow, that guy is a jerk!!!!

both my brothers are atheists and so are 2 of my children. they simply do not believe and could care less about it. not all atheists are extreme, much like not all christians, muslims, and conservatives are not extreme.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

if you come in and ask for shirts that celebrate something I disagree with religiously ( gay weddings, satanic rituals, violence, abuse ect ect) that I may take issue with that.

So you'll want to share the name of your morally high ground holding business right?
    No reason not to right?
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

i'm a 100% free market guy,if you dont want to bake a cake for this or that reason,so be it,lets let the free market decide how long you will be in business

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

i'm a 100% free market guy,if you dont want to bake a cake for this or that reason,so be it,lets let the free market decide how long you will be in business

I'm a 0% discrimination guy, 100% equal rights guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

but what happens then when (like say in Indiana) a majority of people decide that discrimination is ok or even good and the people respond by SEEKING out those businesses and they end up thriving.
    Are you ok with that?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please dont lump all atheists into the SMALL group that hates on and attacks you christians here.

Oh yeah.....we HATE and attack Christians like Shrew.

I have never attacked Shrew in a personal manner on this board....not even once.

I have never said anything hateful towards him and if saying disparging things about his religion is what you constitue as being hateful and directly attacking a member on here.

Then allow me to say the following.

CHICAGO SUCKS!!!

The BEARS SUCK, the Cubs are infinite losers who will NEVER EVER EVER win anything and I'm glad they suck and I get to say how much they SUCK!!!!

Does everyone see what I just did?

I directly Attacked in a HATEFUL manner Bryan because I insulted the teams he (presumably) likes.

I've said a million times by now, but I'll continue to say it over and over again.

Attacking religion is NOT the same thing as attacking a person.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast