Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Again, that is your opinion. There are other studies that say different. I guess your version of global warming is fact as well? Population control is a cop out. Biologically it does not work, therefore it's a pretty simple theory that it is not the way things were intended. For someone to argue that it's not is just plain stupid. It is simply man doing what man does best, going against God's intention....

We already have plenty of evidence of YOUR GOD screwing things up. No reason to believe He got sexuality right either.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You are equating animals to humans really? They have no higher conscience, not God to answer too. Ever since the fall of man, everything got screwed up....

Yet, you think these "animals" have the ability to choose homosexuality over how God created them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If youre going to use the "unnatural" argument, then discredit nature itself....I have lost a little more faith in people. Just wow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Yeah? What would that be? As far as I know, while we're here, we are born, grow up, live, then die. Just like every other animal on that list. We are the only ones self-righteous enough to think we're special.

No, we are the ones God had a plan for.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, we are the ones God had a plan for.....

Again, what plan? And when did he tell you this?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

Again, what plan? And when did he tell you this?

I take it you never opened a Bible? It's all there. Soddam and Gomorrah weren't destroyed for fun. We are a modern day Soddam and Gomorrah. We are next....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I take it you never opened a Bible? It's all there. Soddam and Gomorrah weren't destroyed for fun. We are a modern day Soddam and Gomorrah. We are next....

Ok... nevermind I guess??? Ive read some bible. I was honestly interested in reading your answer.

Add*** your answer to what you think gods plan for us is...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

Ok... nevermind I guess??? Ive read some bible. I was honestly interested in reading your answer.

Add*** your answer to what you think gods plan for us is...

His plan is what it was in the beginning before sin. Perfect world with those who believe to worship and glorify Him. To oversimplify it.
    Last edited by sanfran22; 03-30-2015 at 02:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

I will continue this conversation when someone can prove that biologically it makes sense. Otherwise there is no argument.....
    Back on topic though, people actually think it's ok to force someone to make a cake, photograph a wedding when it's something they religiously object to?
    It's ok to force me by threat of lawsuit to print tshirts with bob and steves wedding if that is something I wholeheartedly object to?
    I will agree that this law shouldn't allow refusal of service for food service, medical, car service ect. There is nothing objectional there, but to force someone to marry, make a rainbow cake, or tshirts is wrong.
    Last edited by sanfran22; 03-30-2015 at 02:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

there is some research that shows a possible reasons for gays being born gay. to simplify it a "switch" that was suppose to be turned off was not.

my issue is this. lets say this is the cause and it can be fixed. should we "fix" gays? should we make sure every fetus will turn this marker off so no one can be gay?

most gays are happy being gay, they are not happy with some of the stereotypes and crap they have to put up with, but they do not think being gay is a sin or evil.

I do not find a valid argument in people claiming something. I do not find a valid argument in teen suicide, for teens commit suicide for many reasons.
    The little bit of actual empirical evidence is very, very small, and not agreed upon.

I find the whole argument useless. unless we plan on fixing gays who cares if they were born that way or not?
    if you are against gays because of the Bible, I would suggest doing a bit of studying, for everyone and I am mean everyone is a sinner and falls short of the glory of God. no one knows much at all about God, God's intentions, or God's plans.
    to say I cannot make you a cake becuase you are gay, homosexuality is a sin, thus you are a sinner is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
    Everyone is a sinner, so you cannot make a cake for anyone.
    I would also point out, what if Jesus was a baker, would he make that cake for a gay wedding or would He cast that first stone?

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast