Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Imac - yeah I know. Just as deansayso says we aren't in the 50's anymore, we also aren't in the 1780's. The need for a militia isn't a credible excuse anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Imac - yeah I know. Just as deansayso says we aren't in the 50's anymore, we also aren't in the 1780's. The need for a militia isn't a credible excuse anymore.

hence the 20th century court ruling. If we treated guns like you guys do (registration, background checks, cap on ammo, etc etc) I wouldn't have an issue with them. They are part of the American story. I just can't find the justification in the ability of a depressed teenager being able to buy an AR15 with unlimited ammo, then killing everyone they see.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

What we spend and what we get for our money are not even close. All it takes are a few emps and our military is worthless. Im not saying it would be red dawn style but you just never know.

Also this is not a law forcing businesses to discriminate. It is saying you have the right to go out of business if you truly believe serving gays will send you to hell.

deansayso - If you are attacked? Are you aware that the US spends more money on their military than the next top 10 countries do combined? Do you really believe with all that military superiority, someone is going to attack (Red Dawn style) and a militia response will be needed? Really?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Not forcing to discriminate; allowing to discriminate. And regardless of the risks the business might be taking, laws allowing them to discriminate are wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BTW, I'm glad the NCAA is weighing in on this thing.

If the state of Indiana wants to be homophobic, then hopefully companies will take their business ELSEWHERE.

I hope the state loses a LOT of money for doing this.

Bigotry NEEDS to be punished.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What we spend and what we get for our money are not even close. All it takes are a few emps and our military is worthless. Im not saying it would be red dawn style but you just never know.

Also this is not a law forcing businesses to discriminate. It is saying you have the right to go out of business if you truly believe serving gays will send you to hell.

no.. its legalized discrimination that violates the civil rights act of 1965 and violates people's 14th amendment rights as a US Citizen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand what you guys are saying. It's wrong. I know. I'm for it because it's political/economic suicide. If you want these far right nuts out of office this is what needs to happen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand what you guys are saying. It's wrong. I know. I'm for it because it's political/economic suicide. If you want these far right nuts out of office this is what needs to happen.

If I saw a man punching himself in the head.. do I stop him or let him punch himself out?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let him punch out.

If I saw a man punching himself in the head.. do I stop him or let him punch himself out?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Social Darwinist lol

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast