Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: What to do with Tarasenko Trilogy /699?

Voters
25. This poll is closed
  • Sell on eBay

19 76.00%
  • Hold for now

3 12.00%
  • Sell on the boards and save the hassle

3 12.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Up on eBay now! We'll see how it goes...waited so long and it's a sticker auto, kinda takes the excitement out of it, you know? Hopefully it'll go to a good home.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok i was the one who voted for hold it because I've seen what happens if a player does well in the playoffs and how their values can sky rocket with that being said i did not think about the market being flooded with his cards as i forgot about how many redemptions he has with everything being said i say strike the iron while its hot because once those redemptions start trickling i dont think good things are coming value wise
    Hidden Content
    -Keith
    Collecting Nick Foligno and Erik Condra
    Main Want:
    Erik Condra 1/1s and Erik Condra artifacts black rookie /5

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sell

Sell and sell it on eBay. Selling something on here is usually good to avoid the hassle and fees but not with super hot items that are in demand. Those you sell on eBay and hope that the auction goes crazy.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

SOLD on eBay for $68 dlvd, to a U.S. buyer who has already paid! I am very happy with this price, was hoping for about $50 or so, since I don't sell much on eBay and probably don't get the same exposure as the big sellers.

Thanks again for your opinions!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

You made a solid decision my friend.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

How does everyone feel Tarasenko's future will be. Will he be a top 10 player for years to come.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How does everyone feel Tarasenko's future will be. Will he be a top 10 player for years to come.

He's in the top 10 in scoring now but he's nowhere near a top ten player in the league.

I'd say he has the potential to be a 30 goal / 65 point guy per year on a consistent basis. Keep in mind he's 23, not 19 like some of the other young guys in the league. He's actually older than Ryan Johansen for instance.

Who knows what his upside is but this may be his career year, and I wouldn't count on him getting significantly better. And for whatever reason, very few Russian players seem to have long productive careers. OV and Kopitar have been consistently great but there have been a number of flame outs, Semin comes to mind.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

He's in the top 10 in scoring now but he's nowhere near a top ten player in the league.

I'd say he has the potential to be a 30 goal / 65 point guy per year on a consistent basis. Keep in mind he's 23, not 19 like some of the other young guys in the league. He's actually older than Ryan Johansen for instance.

Who knows what his upside is but this may be his career year, and I wouldn't count on him getting significantly better. And for whatever reason, very few Russian players seem to have long productive careers. OV and Kopitar have been consistently great but there have been a number of flame outs, Semin comes to mind.

Kopi isn't Russian and you forgot Malkin. Semin is a good example but moving to a bad team hurt. However I do think Tarasenko will be one of the top players in the league for years to come. He will always score goals and has lots of talent. Will he be a top 10 in the league I dont think he will. I would expect 60+ points 25+ goals yearly though.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

When I think of Tarasenko for me the natural comparison is Datsyuk. Both have sick hands and amazing skill, I'd say Tarasenkos peak will be similar to Datsyuks right around a point per game player (probably slightly under) and will have an amazing highlight reel. What that means for the future of his cards I don't know, but I do know that what they sell for now won't last as the years go on unless the Blues win a Cup and he's a contributing factor in which case there would be a short term increase in price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good call on Kopitar, always thought he was Russian for some reason. Agree with you on Tarasenko at 25/60 which in this league is pretty strong production.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast