Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Conservatives.

Show me Liberal politicians saying crazy stuff like this.

Show me Liberal politicians passing laws that allow liberals to discriminate other groups like Indiana just did.

Show me Liberal politicians calling for Martyrdom...

Show me Liberal politicians in general wanting to impose religious beliefs on others.

SHOW IT TO ME!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

@JustAlex

Other than religion show me what the Liberals are doing for you?
    @Conservatives.

Show me Liberal politicians saying crazy stuff like this.

Show me Liberal politicians passing laws that allow liberals to discriminate other groups like Indiana just did.

Show me Liberal politicians calling for Martyrdom...

Show me Liberal politicians in general wanting to impose religious beliefs on others.

SHOW IT TO ME!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

imac, you crack me up. you claim people on here to be right wingers, but you are the only winger here, just a left one.

you seriously think pwaldo's comment was blaiming obama? you serious think he is a right winger? you are out of control and have no clue what you say or do.

I know I am demeaned, called every name in the book, watch trolls bump threads against site rules.. and you as the moderator do nothing about it Meanwhile you're telling me in PM's they do nothing wrong. Must be a complex I'm developing huh.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the opportunity, this was kind of fun.

@Conservatives.

Show me Liberal politicians saying crazy stuff like this. SO MANY TO CHOSE FROM. LET'S GO WITH THIS ALAN GRAYSON CLASSIC http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...-us-from-isis/

Show me Liberal politicians passing laws that allow liberals to discriminate other groups like Indiana just did. NOT A LAW (BUT NEITHER IS WHAT YOU ARE RAILING ABOUT), YET THE LOIS LERNER IRS TARGETING OF CHRISTIAN GROUPS WAS DISGUSTING.

Show me Liberal politicians calling for Martyrdom... MICHAEL BROWN FOR STARTERS

Show me Liberal politicians in general wanting to impose religious beliefs on others. GLOBAL WARMING AND THE BIG BANG THEORY WOULD REPRESENT TWO BELIEF SYSTEMS BEING IMPOSED ON OTHERS

SHOW IT TO ME!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the opportunity, this was kind of fun.

Alan Grayson is the craziest democrat.. I'll give you that one.. but "so many to chose from?"... please continue. Barney Frank is the right wing punching bag, and he's one of the most successful congressmen in history.

The IRS "scandal" proved they did not target anyone based on religion or political views.. they in fact went after left wing groups even harder. I guess that small fact missed your right wing media?

*smacks forehead* on the michael brown point.. you clearly watch fox news waaaay too much.

Are you denying climate change and the big bang theory exist? Are you a creationist? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

Alan Grayson is the craziest democrat.. I'll give you that one.. but "so many to chose from?"... please continue. Barney Frank is the right wing punching bag, and he's one of the most successful congressmen in history.

The IRS "scandal" proved they did not target anyone based on religion or political views.. they in fact went after left wing groups even harder. I guess that small fact missed your right wing media?

*smacks forehead* on the michael brown point.. you clearly watch fox news waaaay too much.

Are you denying climate change and the big bang theory exist? Are you a creationist? lol

i woke up and it was cold,then it got much warmer and now its getting cold again and i didnt even start up the chevy

SCF Rewards
    Country

@37jetson.

#1 Yup, that was crazy.....but ONE crazy Liberal against 100 crazy Conservatives is not showing me anything.

#2 Give me a break, the IRS thing was NEVER what you people made it out to be, and in the end they found out they were targeting liberal groups as well.

#3 Micheal Brown? We have a Conservative literally saying that once gay marriage becomes legal Christians will have to "make a choice" and martyrdom is what it was going to occur....show me something LIKE THAT!

#4 Are you kidding me...

SCIENCE IS NOT RELIGION....and it's a shame you think that learning about scientific theories that are accepted by over 99% of scientists is your idea of being "imposed on".

I guess you're also being imposed to Chemistry becasue we don't teach alchemy.

You're also being imposed to Astronomy because we don't teach astrology.

You're also being imposed to Sex ed because we don't teach stork theory too!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RO003DO's Items on eBay

Every time I read this It is like a wishful thought of hers. She even says it wouldn't get anywhere but right now everyone is majorly against the moral conservatives so its major news. Even though it really is not. An old person believes that if things were more like the past everything would be better. Never heard that before. She gave her opinion and voted for the bill that was actually being debated good for her.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

I know I am demeaned, called every name in the book, watch trolls bump threads against site rules.. and you as the moderator do nothing about it Meanwhile you're telling me in PM's they do nothing wrong. Must be a complex I'm developing huh.

It's not that you are paranoid. It's just everyone is out to get you. WINKY EMOTICON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Every time I read this It is like a wishful thought of hers. She even says it wouldn't get anywhere but right now everyone is majorly against the moral conservatives so its major news. Even though it really is not. An old person believes that if things were more like the past everything would be better. Never heard that before. She gave her opinion and voted for the bill that was actually being debated good for her.

Someone purposes a literal christian theocracy.. and you say good for her? People are entitled to their opinions... elected officials are not entitled to legislate THEIR morality, violating the law they swore an oath to uphold.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast