Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mike Schmidt!!! That's awesome! You had some wonderful sigs, but Mike Schmidt!!! Best Thirdbaseman of all time!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

If you decide to put that ARod sidepanel up for trade, shoot me a PM. Looking for him for a project.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Jagielo Bat! thats awesome

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mike Schmidt!!! That's awesome! You had some wonderful sigs, but Mike Schmidt!!! Best Thirdbaseman of all time!

Unfortunately, his free "at a game" signing is much different than his "paid" signing, but always great to get a bit time Hall of Famer. When I got him a few weeks ago at a local celebrity Pro-Am, I got my picture taken with him which was more exciting to me than getting the autograph!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Love the Jagielo Bat! thats awesome

Yeah, haven't gotten a cool piece of memorabilia like that in a long time, seen tons of players give batting gloves or cracked bats to kids. I can't believe that bat was in the trash! I saw Puig throw a few signed batting gloves into the crowd in Arizona when I was there chasing autographs for a week, would have loved to have gotten one of those.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice job...I like the Molitors

Thanks, seriously needed the 1997 Fleer card for my autograph set. Already had him on one of the studio 8x10s which is the other autograph set I'm working on.

I actually screwed up by having the smaller card onto of the larger card on a clipboard. When he came to sign I asked if he could sign both, as I was working on two autographed sets. He said that he only had time for one and signed the larger card before I had the chance to tell him to sign the smaller one. Luckily a kid I had been talking to during the game grabbed the smaller card from my clipboard and went and got Paul to sign that card (which was the one I really needed). Really awesome for him to do that for me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Went over to the minor league complex as they wrap up spring training. Today was "Camp Day" which in the morning meant that all games were locked and players were working out on fields on the other side of the complex. My friend and I walked completely around the complex and things did not look good.
    A little while later, the players were on fields close enough where you could call out to them, and a few came over to sign after they finished running. One said they were having an intersquad game at 10:30 (we got there at 8am), so we stuck around for the game to get guys before, during, and after the game. They did open the gates before the game.

I got 6 cards signed: Ian Clarkin, Eric Jagielo, Jordan Barnes, Cole Figueroa, Evan Rutckyj, and Kyle Davies.
    I also brought back my cracked Eric Jagielo bat I had gotten last week and he signed that for me.
    I got Aaron Judge on a ball (I guess he no longer sweet spots, he said "that's for the manager"), and got Luis Severino on two balls.
    Finally, I got Tino Martinez on an 8x10 Studio card and asked him to put his World Series years on it.

IMG_4511.jpgIMG_4513.jpgIMG_4514.jpgIMG_4515.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12