Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    dasCardboard.eu (21)
    Country

Trade Larry Bird Masterpiece Autograph 1/1 For Baseball, Football or Icehockey

THE CARD IS GONE

Hi!

I’m new on this forum, but i have been trading cards on www.dascardboard.eu since 2002. I stopped in 2005 and started again last year. I want to trade this card:

12 UD All-Time Greats Shining Moments Autographs Gold SM-LB1 Larry Bird AU #ed 1/1 Indiana State Sycamores (NCAA) On-Card-Auto

I would trade it for baseball, football, icehockey and maybe mma cards. As there aren’t many comparable cards I will also trade it for many smaller ones. I’m generally a fan of RCs and Rookie autographs, but I would also consider star baseball or football cards (au, gu).

The autograph is slightly blurred at the L. He must have touched it there after signing it, because it looks like there is a fingerprint. Here some close-ups:
    http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150115/fzah9yhf.jpg
    http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150115/89gvgfmp.jpg

Here a link to my trade thread on dascardboard.eu http://www.dascardboard.eu/forum/sho...d.php?p=536418 to ensure you that i don't want to rip you off.

I’m ready to send first. Please note that I live in Europe and that you will have to calculate with higher shipping costs and longer shipping periods.
    If you want me to check your photobuckets etc. then please post the links, I don’t see links in your signatures. It’s hidden content for me.
    Last edited by FreeAgent; 05-17-2015 at 04:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the forum! I will send you a private message with links to my trade page.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics New York Yankees
    See toyotacelicaman12's Items on eBay Instagram:

Check out my bucket and see if anything interests you.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    dasCardboard.eu (21)
    Country

I will take a look at your cards at the weekend.

ps. will also trade for mma or nhl-cards.
    Last edited by FreeAgent; 04-11-2015 at 04:17 AM.