Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Viking fans

SCF Rewards
    Country

Viking fans

Good morning all. Due to some health problems, I need to sell my amazing Minnesota Viking collection. I've been very inactive on this site as well as working on my collection. It's a very rare collection. My goal was to get every single Viking card form 1960-1990. It was fun and I have most of the early years 60-88 complete. I have over 400 autos. Over 200 Game used. Just a boat load of commons and extras. It will be so hard to put a value on it. I would want the person buying to check it out in person. And I want to sell it all at once. I live in the Spokane Wa. area. My photo bucket should be active to see some of my stuff. I've sold all my non-Viking cards. Thanks for the read and I hope everyone has a great day. It truly is an amazing collection if you bleed purple.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow.....as one Vikings fan to another.....you have a truly awesome collection of purple people. It's out of my league to purchase but wish you the best of luck in finding another Vikes fan as they will be getting a great collection. At least I can give your thread a bump. Hope your health improves quickly. Best wishes. SKOL!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paulb_77's Items on eBay

bump and well wishes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys. It will be tricky to put a price tag on, but I need to move it. Have a nice day all!