Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    Twitter: @tjmcb73 See pepperjack_king's Items on eBay Instagram:

Angry We need to move asap....landlord's a DB

I rec'd notice we had $250 in late fees(5 months).
    You'd think after 1 month, we would be notified via phone or email.

Being that my disability was terminated a few months ago, that's the cause.
    I postdated a check this month 'cause of other financial matter. It was dated the 13th...
    He cashes it on the 10th!! His logic was that it was fine to cash since envelope was postmarked the 6th.
    So get overdrafts in our checking acct!!

It tool almost 11 years just to get hot water in bathroom sink!!!

To top that off...we had a summer few yrs ago where it was 100 for majority of summer. We went w/o AC!! He didn't replace it til Dec(logical time in MN, huh?)!!!

If Mom can borrow us remaining money needed, we may be out of this @!#* in a wk or two.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    Twitter: @tjmcb73 See pepperjack_king's Items on eBay Instagram:

My mother left me a acebook message a bit ago saying she'd loan us the money for upfront costs!!

I apologized to her for asking.
    She said, "Everyone needs help in their life at some point, Sweetie!! I'm proud of you & glad to help. I'll always love you."

I choked up & cried.
    She's an amazing woman!!