Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtt - scans inside!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)
    Country

Wtt - scans inside!

Let me know what you like, or who/what you're looking for and I'll get it uploaded. I have hundreds of rookies from 2003-present, inserts, parallels, game-used, patch, auto, patch + auto cards.

What I'm looking for:

- Edgerrin James needs (post what you've got and I'll let you know what I can use- that goes for everything from base to 1/1s!)
    - Star Colts (Luck, Hilton, Manning, Wayne, Harrison, Moncrief, etc.- not interested in Addai, Brown, and the like)
    - Kelvin Benjamin, FSU, or Purdue autos/patches
    - 2014 Prizm Intros needs (base, /10, /1)
    - Trade bait
    - PayPal (prices are reasonable and negotiable, free s/h on cards/lots over $10)

<center><a href='http://s66.photobucket.com/user/coltsfansince85/library/For%20Trade?sort=6&page=1'>LINK TO BUCKET</a>
    </center>
    PATCH+AUTOS:************************************** ************************************************** *

/25

/25

/50

/199

/350

/599

/999

/999

/1650

AUTOS:******************************************** ************************************************** **

/25

/25

/49

/50

/199

/250

/250

/250

/250

/299

/300 SP

/300

/399

/450

/499

/699

/900

PATCHES:****************************************** ************************************************** **

/50

G/U:************************************************ **************************************************

/25

/25

/50

/100

/100

/125

/250

/250

/299

/299

/1499

INSERTS:****************************************** ************************************************** **

x2

x2

PARALLELS:**************************************** ************************************************** **

/32

/99

/99

/299

ROOKIES:****************************************** ************************************************** *
    Last edited by coltsfansince85; 04-11-2015 at 09:58 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See koplin1's Items on eBay

Please check my tradelist I could use these for my Eagles PC:

Lesean McCoy 09 spx fantastic foursome quad jsy/10
    barkly 13 strata patch/70
    ertz 13 r&s longevity parallel/32

fb tradelist:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ing-for-Eagles

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)
    Country

I'll take a look- the Ertz isn't /32 though, that's the Chance Warmack above it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok is it #d? but either way I need it thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have any cowboys i have lots of Luck, Manning, and James lmk thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check us for Gresham auto, Cromartie auto and maybe Boe auto

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)
    Country

koplin - it isn't numbered, unfortunately I didn't see anything I could use at the moment

kennyandsharon - I don't have any Cowboy mem or auto cards, no. Is that what you're after? I have loads of base and inserts from the early 90s - 2014

slash711 - the Broyles is currently pending. If it falls through, I'm sure we can work something out!

reeder - the Gresham is also pending at the moment. The Cromartie and Bowe are available. I'd be interested in the Kerrigan Letterman (I'm a big Purdue fan!), Eric Berry Platinum patch/au, Burfict au, Eifert patch/au, Jordan Reed jsy/au, Sanu Inception, Sanu Letterman, Sefarian-Jenkins jsy/au, Stills patch/au, Torrey Smith au, and/or Mario Williams patch/au. I didn't look up the values on any of these, they're just the ones that caught my eye so if we're far off on any of them I apologize.

Thanks for taking a look everyone, two trades down, thirteen more to go!!
    Last edited by coltsfansince85; 03-29-2015 at 03:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

k thanks. You said you would sell please send me a pm of how much it would be for the 3 Eagles and if you have anymore. I really could use the McCoy for my Eagles pc thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)
    Country

PM sent! Let me know if that price works for you, or if you've got something else in mind.

Thanks,
    Justin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast