Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)
    Country

2014-15 ITG Superlative Vault

Decided to treat myself to a box of the newly release ITG Superlative Vault. Overall I did not know what to expect as from what I had see there are some really great looking cards in this product and there are some basic jersey cards. Overall I think that I hit a decent box. Remember all of these cards are stamped 1 of 1.

I am going to post this in the order they we in the box.

2007-08 ITG Superlative Past Present and Future Jerseys Silver #PPF08 Jacques Plante - Jean Sebastien Giguere - Leland Irving /9

2010 ITG Superlative Spring Expo Gold Medal Winners Gold # SC61 Roberto Luongo - Joe Thornton - Eric Staal /1

2008-09 ITG Superlative Franchise Famous Fabrics Blue and White Debut #BWD33 Red Kelly /9

2009-10 ITG Superlative Quad Patches Silver #QP03 Evgeni Nabokov - Marc-Andre Fleury - Ryan Miller - Miikka Kiprusoff /9

There you have it. 3 cards that would have had a print run of 9 and a 1 of 1.

All comments welcome.

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (70)
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Vegas Golden Knights
    See marcandrefleurycards_dot_com's Items on eBay

PM coming...

SCF Rewards
    Country

What are you asking for the Kelly game used, dollar wise. LMK and nice break.