Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Have you ever been to a Wrestlemania before?

Voters
8. This poll is closed
  • Yes

3 37.50%
  • No

5 62.50%

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Have you ever been to a Wrestlemania before?

Have you ever been to a Wrestlemania before? If so which one?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes, wrestle mania 8 in Indianapolis.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

I'm not sure it was called Wrestlemania, I went to one at the CNE in Toronto, it was the very 1st one held and then they went from there, held outside during the CNE, the Ex as it was called, it was a huge 3 week fair, over 64,000 fans, Hogan vs Paul Orndorff, they were the headliner, at the time it was the biggest venue ever held for that sport.
    Last edited by capt55; 03-29-2015 at 07:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I have never attended a WM yet. Me and my father were planning to go to WM29 when it was in New Jersey, but he was unable to attend due to his health.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

yes, wrestle mania 8 in Indianapolis.

WM 8 is the 2nd WWF ppv I ever saw and one of my earliest memories in the WWF. Those times were so good, I miss them! Man, that's so cool you got to go. It was @ The Hoosier Dome, right? I remember reading recently how they just tore down that arena. It brought all of my WrestleMania 8 memories back. The classic IC Title match between Bret and Piper, the WWF Title match between Savage and Flair and the awesome promos that were cut for those matches.

What are some of your memories from being there!? Did you get to meet any wrestlers? Get any autos? I'm dying to know! haha

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(131)
    Country
    See boomer1967's Items on eBay

I went to Wrestlemania 23 with my dad and a few of my cousins in Detroit. We had a blast and it was a once in a lifetime (Bucket list for me) thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See http://myworld.ebay.com/302nextking's Items on eBay

No. But am trying to go to one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Boston Red Sox Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @FaZeBls0618

WrestleMania 25 in Houston, TX April 5, 2009

We won a contest on a local Chicago tv station that was showing Smackdown. We won airfare for 2, 4 night stay at the Houston Hilton, 2 WWE Hall of Fame tickets, 2 WWE Fan Access tickets, 2 WrestleMania tickets, 2 Monday Night Raw tickets and $600 in travelers checks for spending money. We also caught an exhibition baseball game between the Houston Astros & Cleveland Indians (day before opening day). We also had lunch one day at the Houston Hard Rock Cafe. It was an awesome time and vacation.
    Attached Images Attached Images