Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (52)
    Country

Trading: All Cards Scanned - Specific Wantlist Included - Low - High (100+ Autos)

Alright, after a month or so of messing around aimlessly, I have now narrowed down exactly what I want. Definitely willing to buy, trade, combo buy/trade, etc. Also willing to sell some of these, so make an offer if you want to buy. This is not a quicksale so not looking to give them away. I pay instantly when an agreement is reached. Not looking to go crazy here, but if the price/trade is right, I am willing to move these cards. This is pretty much what I want and willing to even trade down for. If you want something of mine but do not have something on this list please be prepared to offer something of comparable/+ value.

Please post scans or a list of what you have and your price or what you want in return for a trade. I have a lot of new stuff coming in, so this will be updated frequently.

My Buying/Trading For List

* Do not want any chrome minis.
    * Do not want any Contenders RC Inks.

- 2014 Topps Chrome Sepias #d /99 (Will do pwe for smaller deals)
    - 2014 Topps Museum Signature Series Autos I need (Base, Copper /50, Gold /25)
    - Washington Redskins BASE RC Autographs I need. These are autographs that show up when you filter for “RC” on Beckett. I can provide a list of what I need if requested.
    - Devonta Freeman (Contenders, Chrome, Immaculate)
    - Martavis Bryant (Museum signature series on-card Autos, Chrome, Immaculate)
    - Kelvin Benjamin (Contenders, Chrome, nice Patch Autos)
    - Sammy Watkins (Contenders, Chrome, Immaculate)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (52)
    Country

Reserved for scans and pending trades...

------------------>New as of 2015-04-02

Joe Namath 2-Color Patch/Auto #d /25

-----------------> Close New

Odell Beckham Base Contenders Auto - TRADED
    Odell Beckham Rookie Ink - TRADED

Last edited by pgisback; 04-02-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Country
    See dlutton94's Items on eBay

hey cmb for the teddy auto and watkins auto

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (52)
    Country

hey cmb for the teddy auto and watkins auto

Hey bud, didn't see anything I could use at this. Thanks for the offer though!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (52)
    Country

Couple added. Looking to trade/buy! Have no problems sending first, even in higher dollar trades. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (52)
    Country

ttt... let's trade! If you have anything on my wantlist I will also buy. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (52)
    Country

New cards added including a namath auto, Bortles Contenders, and Watkins Chrome Big Boy Size Pink Auto! Let me know if you are interested in trading. Also will buy anything on my wantlist also.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wat do you want for the Kadeem carey contenders auto? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (52)
    Country

Wat do you want for the Kadeem carey contenders auto? Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the reply. The Carey's and couple of the Murray/DAT contenders autos were just taken. I'll update that in the bump for tomorrow.