Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Store Card Update

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Well, once you get an in-port card, it is for now a virtual card untill you request it to be delivered. Only thing is cards usually drop around 40% from in-port to in-hand so it's useless to take cards out of your own port and have them delivered.

SCF Rewards

I'll keep that in mind.

How do they determine that you have possession of a card?

Let's say you have a Sammy Sosa Etopps rookie in your portfolio.

Then let's say I hack into your computer and steal it.

How do you have proof that you once had it?

This is why I don't do Etopps.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

The only way to really steal it would be to start an ebay auction and transfer it to another portfolio. I am not sure what would really happen if an account got hacked, but I am sure Topps would have some way to freeze the account and get it back to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

See, although it's a pain in the ™™™ to use eBay for everything, it's also a great thing. All transfer of cards takes place on eBay so there is a record of everything. Also, they use the same encrypting as eBay, PayPal, and whatever else you use on the internet that has personal financial information.

SCF Rewards

I would think Topps has better things to do than resolve the issue of a few people here and there.

Unless there is mass hacking going on, where 1,000s of folks all of a sudden lose their Etopps, Topps probably isn't going to do a thing.

So, the question remains, if i steal Iggy's Sammy Sosa Etopps, how does Iggy prove he had it to begin with?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like I said, they use the same encryption... so if I can hack into your etopps port, than I can hack into your bank account also... there's a lot bigger fish to fry than some etopps cards.

SCF Rewards

I would think that it's way easier to hack into an Etopps portfolio than a bank account.

But then again, I can't even figure out how to get my avatar on without Iggy's help.

so what the heck do I know?

lolol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sport cards and Memorabilia for CHARITY!!!!

Holidays are coming!!! Come visit us at dons card shopfor a great gift at a low price for a wonderful cause! We have everything from sports cards, autographs, pictures, and more. We can customize plaques, with engravings, or make a beautiful postcard of your favorite sports card or player. We can special order just about anything to fit your needs! The best gift is that all the proceeds go to charity!
    We are opened 7 days a week Mon and Tues 12-7 Wednesday - Sunday 10-8. I can be reached 24 hours a day at 760-987-8598 or you can leave a message at 760-810-0887. Have any comments or questions you can reach me at [email protected] and [email protected] . Visit our EBay store CARDS4CHARITY@EBAY
    Thank You from All of Us at
    Don Ferrarese Sport Card and Memorabilia
    17993 US Highway 18 # 2
    Apple Valley, CA 92307
    Ask for Scott. I will be more than happy to help you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234