Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (5)
    Country
    See noisenotmusictapes's Items on eBay

FS: Complete 2010 Topps WWE autograph collection!

I'm really testing the market with this one. This has been the one thing I've steadfastly refused to sell over the years of thinning out my wrestling collection and moving over to football cards. I have a complete base autograph collection from the Topps 2010 WWE set. There are 29 cards in this collection, some pulled by me but most traded and collected over the years. The autos are:

Big Show
    Caylen Croft
    CM Punk
    Cody Rhodes
    David Hart Smith
    Drew McIntyre
    Evan Bourne
    Edge
    Ezekiel Jackson
    Gail Kim
    John Cena
    John Morrison
    JTG
    Kofi Kingston
    Luke Gallows
    Michelle McCool
    Randy Orton
    Rosa Mendes
    R-Truth
    Santino Marella
    Serena
    Shad
    Sheamus
    Ted Dibiase
    The Miz
    Trent Baretta
    Tyson Kidd
    Vance Archer
    Zack Ryder

Scans/pics of most of the cards can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/CATIR Just note that folder hasn't been updated in years so there's no pics of the Cena & Show autos (I received them in the last yr or so) and a lot of the other cards have been sold/traded away already before you ask about them. As for price, I honestly don't know, hence the taking of offers. I have a fantasy total that would pay for a car but I'll be realistic . Even if you're not interested drop me a PM with what you think the set would fetch in the open market (eBay etc) just so I have an idea.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (5)
    Country
    See noisenotmusictapes's Items on eBay

Gonna bump this one too, would rather see it go here than on eBay.