Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See haulan8's Items on eBay

Need some help with this; 94-95 Upper Deck Predictor Hobby Exchange Silver #H24 Jagr

Hi!

I have never seen a copy, do anyone have a scan of the set or something like that?

Thanks
    Christian

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been searching forever for a Vanbiesbrouck. No one has ever confirmed their existence.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

i just took a quick look in the inventory on here and there are scans of the Messier and Leetch, so at least part of the set exists. As we all three know, these things aren't high end, probably buried in some common box somewhere. I always have it happen, you don't see them, then you see 20, then they are gone again. I have several like this that I am trying to nail down. It is the ones with no scans or references, those are way too hard. I will keep an eye out if I see any, for both of you.

Thad

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays

I've been searching forever for a Vanbiesbrouck. No one has ever confirmed their existence.

From what I understand, there were no Hobby Exchange Silver Vezina Predictors (the set stops at H25 according to Beckett). From a quick search online, it seems that cards H1-H15 are readily available. COMC has a sold H16 Gretzky, which suggests that the Art Ross Predictors (H16-H25) do exist, but it seems odd that they are scarce, when the other 15 cards are not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive been looing for this card several years now. The exchange gold and retail version isnt hard to come by at all. Thats why I wondered if they where produced at all? I need this and a Stadium Club card to have all Jagrs from 94-95, and I find it strange that this is so hard to come by. But if there are scans of this set in the inventory, its a good chance that the whole set is alive. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays

I found a couple more Art Ross Predictor cards from the set: http://www.abdcards.com/cards/upper-...s/h94udeck.htm , so it seems likely the Jagr exists. I will keep an eye out for you and let you know if I find it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found a couple more Art Ross Predictor cards from the set: http://www.abdcards.com/cards/upper-...s/h94udeck.htm , so it seems likely the Jagr exists. I will keep an eye out for you and let you know if I find it.

It seems like. Thanks! Anyone knows if that abdcards is still in buisness?