Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Molson canadian stanley cup rings

I think this is in canada only not sure you can get these in the U.S, but these rings are super cool. There not cheap plastic. you get a ring when you buy a 15 pack of canadian. Does anybody have these also as i would like to get them all, i have 2 right now: "84" oilers and "27" senators.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Ohhh man, I might have to start drinking again

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Well, there's only 20 in the set, and most if not all of them are up on eBay. The cheapest set is $349, a few of the individual rings have starting bids of 99 cents. Couldn't be TOOOO hard to put it all together................

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Well.. I'm interested in the Red Wings for sure. I have a Tampa Bay ring from last night.

I remember when Panini had the Stanley Cup Banners in cases of Molson, they were hot on eBay, I was drinking a lot lol. I have the whole set now and the Black Victory card as well. Prices dropped after the craze was over, probably 4-6 months later. These prices will drop too but I think there is a higher interest in the rings.

I should probably get the whole set one day. But for now I have Tampa Bay and willing to trade for at least 2 Red Wings rings.
    Master List: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sadly, only in Ontario and eastern Canada. I drink Canadian as my beer of choice, otherwise I'd have a set by now. LOL
    Last edited by RGM81; 04-03-2015 at 01:46 PM.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think this is in canada only not sure you can get these in the U.S, but these rings are super cool. There not cheap plastic. you get a ring when you buy a 15 pack of canadian. Does anybody have these also as i would like to get them all, i have 2 right now: "84" oilers and "27" senators.

My local card store has being picking up a lot of these and selling on ebay.
    Here is the link for the ebay page:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Ultimate-Sportscards-1/Other-/_i.html?_fsub=1&_ipg=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_sid=40383934&_ sop=10&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

SCF Rewards
    Country

These are very cool pieces. I have an extra Chicago ring that I'm looking to trade for another.

SCF Rewards
    Country

These are very cool pieces. I have an extra Chicago ring that I'm looking to trade for another.

i will trade a "84" oilers for your chicago. pm me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Already have the Oilers, but thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

I have a sens one (not sure on date) I'd trade for any oilers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast