Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: UDS2 Blaster Break

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ap0813's Items on eBay

UDS2 Blaster Break

My wife wanted to go to the city to do some shopping this weekend so while there I figured I might as well by a box of cards for myself. My regular cardstore on portage was closed so I had to settle for a blaster and 4 loose packs from Toys R Us. Not that pleased with the break but what can you do? I think this is the last of this stuff I will break. All is for trade. I have plenty more for trade here https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...nd-Trade-Lists. Thanks for looking.

Young Guns
    456 Scott Harrington x2
    461 Jyrki Jokipakka NFT
    471 seth Griffith

O Pee Chee Update
    U20 Alexander Wennberg
    U22 Shayne Gostisbehere
    U35 Andre Burakovsky

O Pee Chee Retro
    U13 Leon Draisaitl

Hockey Heroes
    HH82 Evgeni Malkin

Canvas
    C193 Alexander Steen

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not too bad on the yg's but too bad they could not be better players. Win some lose some that for sure. We all get lucky from time to time. Always great to be able to get some cards when your out with the wife.

D
    O
    N