Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

What to buy?13/14 SPX Full 12 Box Case or 13/14 UD Series 1 Case

Hey guys I was able to find at my LCS a case of 13/14 spx and 13/14 UD Series 1
    Prices believe or not are almost the same for both cases,rather inexpensive but
    which would be better to buy.
    I know I can make a set out of the UD Series 1 but the spx seems to be awesome too!

Any thoughts,opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

I would buy spx for the extra packs with ice premieres rc's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much are the cases? Are you buying for fun?

Every card in Spx is worthless except ice /99....and lot of the good ones are in BD.
    Series 1 is so flooded, better off getting Series 2 for cheaper

Spx is a great way to turn $1000 into $100....at least Series 1 you'll get something out of it, yg set, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (39)
    Country

That's a good problem to have, as KingKuba stated the decision lies in your intentions. Resale, personal, Price, Both would be a fun break but SPX has mybe the biggest hit potential (Barring Mak HG or something of that nature) while the YG's are classic and always an interest to buyers/traders. Good luck on your decision

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which team or player do you collect. Chances are you are going to hit more for your collection in the UD.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'd ignore the negative nelly above and just have some fun with a case of UD1. Both have some great hits in them, and you'll for sure put together a full YG set with some extras, and the hopes of some great parallels & inserts. But SPx is pretty tempting at that price - some really great Shadowboxes in there, plus the Ice inserts. Either way, have fun with it.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd rather get a case of Anthology for the same price but that's just my opinion....

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

If you're getting series 1 under 1000$ it's a good price, some sites have them over 1200 a case, that's way too much. I would'nt pay more than 850$ but that's just my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

I would go with a Series 1.....

2015-16...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

They used to have Series 1 cases for $600 but now distributors jacked up the price again...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast