Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Now THIS is murder

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yeah, that's right I trust the federal government more than American cops.

Congrats American Cops, I have a lower opinion of you than the god damn government.

I think your closet Christian side is coming out again as you use this term quite a bit.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Dude, you gotta be kidding me....It doesn't matter that he ran...

You can't execute him for running without there being a REAL risk of harm to the officer or someone else.....THERE CLEARLY WASN'T!

I don't care why he ran....an officer can't KILL someone solely based on that, even SCOTUS said so in their decision of 1985.....1985!!!!

That was 30 years ago!

Give this POS the DEATH PENALTY!

Your total and utter hatred has destroyed your ability to read and comprehend obviously

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

what are his choices.
    lets see.

yell stop and they laugh at you.
    yell stop or I'll shot and get laughed at because everyone knows they are not allowed to shot you.
    chase someone into an unknown area with unknown potential of harm.
    chase them into a crowded area, schoolyard, or neighborhood and have a potential worse situation.
    chase someone and this someone shoots you.
    chase someone, manage to catch him and now have to physically arrest him, pretty dangerous.
    don't chase them and they go on to commit more crimes.

so yes their hands are tied in the fact they only options suck.

Based on this, a cop should never try and solve any crime. Pretty much any serious criminal investigation requires cops to go into unknown areas with unknown potential of harm.

I guess we should just shoot them all then.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your total and utter hatred has destroyed your ability to read and comprehend obviously

Ok, let's try a second take....fair enough?

Surprised that "Alex" hasn't posted the dashcam video that shows the murder victim running from his car that lead to the chase and execution.

Again...nothing to do with the guilt of the officer by why did he run? So stupid.

I have no problems posting that dashcam video:

So, let's move on to your second point, you say that the suspect running away has nothing to do with the Officer's guilt, which I obviously agree....but you still wonder, why did the suspect run?

Well jl, because he probably had something negative in his record or something he didn't want the cop to find out about.

When people are put in situations such as that they become VERY nervous and a nervous individual sometimes can't think correctly.

I mean, who the hell would think of outrunning a cop?

But like I said, it simply DOES NOT matter why he ran...he could in fact be a very guilty man and that's why he ran, to evade arrest.

It was stupid....VERY stupid, but it didn't deserve an execution.

Yes jl, I'm angry at American cops, I have lost my trust in them and I think that rather than thinking I'm just some individual filled with blinding hate, maybe you should wonder why not only I but millions of Americans now have a very low opinion of cops and why they no longer see them as a force for good in their communities.

This didn't happen overnight, this didn't happen because of one random incident.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Any one of these seems fine. Not sure why the people who sign up for being put into dangerous situations shouldn't have to get into dangerous situations.

they "sign up" to protect you, not sure why you would not want to help protect them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Based on this, a cop should never try and solve any crime. Pretty much any serious criminal investigation requires cops to go into unknown areas with unknown potential of harm.

most of the officers who are part of criminal investigations are not the officers chasing people down, two separate things.

the cops need more support from us, better training, more options, better tools, and way more respect.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

He could face life in prison? Any officer convicted of murder while on duty should face the death penalty. Someone whose duty is to protect the citizens that actually becomes a threat to the citizens should be dealt with much more harshly than anyone else.

CHURCH!!
    CHURCH!!
    CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

who is paying for this the magic Obama fund?

No we can use some of Bush's war money.

funny, more like they do not trust their employees and our covering their butts.

so every cop is guilty until proven innocent? That's how cops view the public. They are trained not to trust us but we are supposed to view them as our friends and heroes. Yeah right.
    how about the problem is solved by people waiting for the evidence and not jumping to conclusions then posting their conclusion all over the internet as fact?

responses in bold

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh and yeah....the tampering with evidence thing.

I'm sure that has NEVER happened in other occasions.

You know what?

I want the DEATH penalty for this scumbag.

I know you are an atheist and all and I respect that but I have to give you some for that.

CHURCH!!
    CHURCH!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

how about this one,

run from the police and they are allowed to shot you. problem solved!
    way less people will run because they know they will be shot, making arrests easier, saving taxpayers money, and we don't have to go looking for them or issue a warrant. Dude you can't be serious? Why not just make the police be able to shoot anyone they want for any reason whenever the feel like it no questions asked.

if this guy was a child molesting, rapist, serial killer, would you have an issue with the police shooting him when he ran?

response in bold

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast