Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question on 2014 Team Canada Connor Mcdavid Jumbo Jersey out of xx/17

I have been trying to figure out a BV,SV or trade value for this card
    its 2014 upperdeck team Canada jumbo rookie jersey connor mcdavid but its numbered
    out of 17 and not the ones numbered to 99!
    I know the BV on the 99 version is $60+++
    but any clue what the same jersey out of xx/17 is worth??There have been none on ebay!
    Any help or insight would be appreciated

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

His cards have been selling really high on eBay..... I'd think hundreds of dollars. If it were my card, and I was moving it, I'd probably list it on eBay for $500 BIN/BO - and wouldn't consider anything that wasn't at least half of that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

I agree with 30ranfordfan. Although If you arent really wanting to sell it, you could put a higher BIN price, say $1000 and see what offers come in. If there aren't any on ebay you may get a lot more than anyone could guess for it. Somebody might be looking for it and may scoop it up at any cost! His cards are super hot right now and more often than not go well above book values.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Agreed. I've seen some of his patch autos go for $1,000. Just crazy amount of money being poured into this guy.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whatever your decision is ..... if youre looking to move it ... make sure its done right around draft time.

Also, once real NHL cards of him come out, all these people spending money on this guy now will be kicking themselves.

Just guessing, somewhere in the $125 - $175 range right now .... maybe peaking at the $200 - $250 range ( unless Toronto gets him ) right around draft weekend.

Once he has live rookies, this will be lucky to hit $75 - $100
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

Whatever your decision is ..... if youre looking to move it ... make sure its done right around draft time.

Also, once real NHL cards of him come out, all these people spending money on this guy now will be kicking themselves.

Just guessing, somewhere in the $125 - $175 range right now .... maybe peaking at the $200 - $250 range ( unless Toronto gets him ) right around draft weekend.

Once he has live rookies, this will be lucky to hit $75 - $100

See I tend to agree that once his RC's come out this stuff with drop; but I'm thinking Team Canada anything will always sell. His jr stuff will for sure drop, but Canada stuff will sell for good money. That's my opinion at least haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

See I tend to agree that once his RC's come out this stuff with drop; but I'm thinking Team Canada anything will always sell. His jr stuff will for sure drop, but Canada stuff will sell for good money. That's my opinion at least haha

Maybe his auto patch from UD Canada will hold a $300+ price tag on it .... until true rookie autos / rookie auto patches come out. There will always be a niche of Team Canada guys, but unfortunatly not enough compared to the auto rookie guys.

ITG stuff ( I know not quite like UD non NHL stuff, but very similar ) has never much past the draft. People need cards of that new guy their team just drafted now .... and thats all thats available. Once true rookies comes out, people will quickly forget about the pre-rookie stuff and be 100% focused on that next set that comes out.