Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Experiences with selling low end inserts on ebay with PWE shipping.

Hopefully this wont get lumped into the ebay thread as this is not complaint with a seller or buyer.

I am posting this thread to see what people's experiences are with selling low end inserts, parallels on ebay. As 2 weeks ago I started experimenting with selling these starting at .99 cents w/ .75 PWE shipping. I sold 3 out of 15 listings approx. I received feedback of positive on 2 and the other person just didnt leave any. I have noted in my description what the shipping packaging is as well. As I am clearing out of all my traders and I think ive pretty much exhausted this place unless Im selling these cards for 5 to 10 cents.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Personally, as a buyer I have no problems buying low end cards and having them shipped PWE.
    Living in Canada, there have been many times I have not purchased these types of cards from US sellers because they would charge $8 shipping...the card was not even worth close to that much! However, some sellers offered to ship in a PWE and the cards made it safely to me. {One card seemed to have been lost...went past the ebay limit for time but I did not put in a dispute claim because I requested the PWE...the card eventually showed up another three weeks later safely...I did let the seller know I eventually got it.}

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Personally, as a buyer I have no problems buying low end cards and having them shipped PWE.
    Living in Canada, there have been many times I have not purchased these types of cards from US sellers because they would charge $8 shipping...the card was not even worth close to that much! However, some sellers offered to ship in a PWE and the cards made it safely to me. {One card seemed to have been lost...went past the ebay limit for time but I did not put in a dispute claim because I requested the PWE...the card eventually showed up another three weeks later safely...I did let the seller know I eventually got it.}

Thanks for the response. If I were to open it up to Canada as I currently dont ship due to hassle/prices. But I was thinking of charging 1.50 to Canada in pwe.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the response. If I were to open it up to Canada as I currently dont ship due to hassle/prices. But I was thinking of charging 1.50 to Canada in pwe.

Excellent idea... I would glady pay 1.50 shipping from US to Canada in PWE. Another benefits is you will get more bidders from Canada to bid. Even if they don't win the auction, you will get a higher auction price.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

I have never had a problem with PWE from the U.S. or from Canada. As long as the card is not damaged who cares.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been selling Score and OPC inserts and rookies for about 2 years now and never had an issue. I do .50 and 1.50 for shipping to US and international respectively

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

I would also buy low end cards the US if they stated it was coming in a PWE, can't justify paying 8 for a low end insert, typically I just wait for a canadian to list the card.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

I am impartial either way, however, make sure that it is clear what your shipping method will be as a lot of people assume that bubble mailers will be used in shipping.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have no problem with shipping that way (for lower end stuff) so long as I'm being charged fairly for it. Drives me crazy when I pay $2.50+ for shipping in Canada, and then card shows up in a PWE. Would say the same thing about USA shipping.... if you're going to charge me $5+, it better be in a bubble mailer.

What you're doing right now? Absolutely would get 5 stars from me. Fair price, for a cheaper service. Makes those lower end cards affordable.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have never had a problem with PWE from the U.S. or from Canada. As long as the card is not damaged who cares.

I have no problem with shipping that way (for lower end stuff) so long as I'm being charged fairly for it. Drives me crazy when I pay $2.50+ for shipping in Canada, and then card shows up in a PWE. Would say the same thing about USA shipping.... if you're going to charge me $5+, it better be in a bubble mailer.

What you're doing right now? Absolutely would get 5 stars from me. Fair price, for a cheaper service. Makes those lower end cards affordable.

Sean pretty much nailed my response. If I'm being charged PWE rates that's fine. But it's exceptionally galling to pay $3.50+ (USD) and get a PWE in the mail without it being disclosed prior.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast