Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The great God debate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The great God debate.

An open debate thread for anyone to discuss and debate about the numerous questions about the being known as "God".

I suggest a question and answer format, the first person asks a question, the next one answers and then makes their own question.

I can start.

how do you define god?

Next person can answer this question and then pose a question themselves.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

I define God as the Creator of ALL living things.

EDIT: I have no questions but thanks for the opportunity.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I agree with texasrangerfan73, God is the Creator. However, He's not only the Creator of living things, He's the Creator of Everything. So besides things that breathe, He is also the Creator of water,wind,sky,planets,the Sun, the Moon,stars,universes,rocks,sand,etc.

No question at this time. Have a good evening and night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I define God as the Creator of ALL living things.

Ok, good, this is a definition most have about god.

I've got another question, this is aimed at anyone who wants to answer it, and again....they themselves can pose a question for myself or anyone that wishes to answer it.

Is god a being that cares for the things humans do, or is he simply the agent for everything we see but does NOT care for what humans do?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country

I DO believe that God does care what we do as humans & thus will judge us when our days on Earth are done.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

texansrangefan73 is CORRECT again, God does care... and ...will judge us... And the only way to get off of being found Guilty is to believe in His Son Jesus, Who died for our Sins. He, Jesus, will be the Defense Lawyer for those who believe in Him.

Again, no question at this time.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

To the first question, I agree with OriolesFan. "God" is the creator of everything. To the second question, No, God doesn't have the capability to care for anything living or inanimate.

My question: For those that think God cares, what do you base that belief on?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country

To the first question, I agree with OriolesFan. "God" is the creator of everything. To the second question, No, God doesn't have the capability to care for anything living or inanimate.

My question: For those that think God cares, what do you base that belief on?

My faith & that's all I need to base it on.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My faith & that's all I need to base it on.

Ok, fair enough.

So here is my next question....Why does the world seem so random if god does care about us?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I would not define God as a being, but I would define God as the beginning, that all things derive from God.

God cares about what you do but God has no need to react to it.

I think we could all say we all care about an infant human, but can we save them all? can we help all those that need help?

Humans do what humans do, God does what God does.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast