http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-KYRIE-IRVI...item1c50a79b93

theres one....view other items to see others

combined shipping deal is $4.99 for 1st qualifying auction...$1 extra for each additional....win 5 or more qualifying auctions and shipping is just $5 total....no time limits, take as long as you want

also doing a bonus just for bidding on my items
copied from my listings:
FREE BONUS JUST FOR BIDDING!
As a free bonus anyone who bids (not necessarily wins) on my auctions will be included in this...

At the end of every month I will take every sports card item I sold and put it into a randomizer, after 5 hits of the randomizer whatever item is on top will be selected and each and every bid from that item will then be placed into another randomizer and hit 5 times, the buyer that is on top after 5th time will be sent a free bonus in the mail

if by chance the item was a buy it now sale then that buyer automatically gets it no 2nd randomizer needed, , if you had 20 bids but did not win you still would get 20 spots

It could be a free autograph(s) card(s), or a few hobby packs, or something else...bonus options will be announced a week or so prior to the end of the month, a fun way to say thank you for bidding on my cards!

this will all be done on the 1st of the month LIVE on breakerstv/rufiani and then recorded and posted on youtube

all questions let me know or to find out what the bonus is message me