Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Why Rand Paul is wrong for America

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the branding Rand Paul as a racist columns have started early.

It would be a crying shame for a president not named Obama to do something for all people regardless of their color because Obama has been an abject failure in this regard.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

out of the known candidates i'll take him,
    something weird>status quo

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the branding Rand Paul as a racist columns have started early.

CNN probably saw the new poll that have Rand Paul leading or close to Clinton in a lot of the swing states. Scared the poop out of them so they had to draw up some opinion piece.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    See timber-9's Items on eBay

I like Rand Paul - and I liked (or still like) his father.

That being said - I don't think either have a legitimate chance to win the office. Wright or wrong, they alienate people on both sides. I struggle to see how he has a chance to win the Republican nomination but Romney did so who the heck knows.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I didn't see anything in there that justifies calling Paul a racist. Just more idiotic jibberish and smear campaigning from the left.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I like Ron Paul but can't stand his son.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you not like about his son that you like about his father?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No offense intended, but from what I have seen you base everything entirely on your perception of racism, even if there is none. Some random person on CNN labels Rand a racist (and he is a Republican) so you can't stand him, yet you have no issue with his father who, among other things...

- advised dealing with urban youth who try to carjack you by shooting them, leaving the scene and wiping down the gun and tossing it
    - said the only reason the L.A. riots ended is it was time for blacks to pick up their welfare check
    - said all black men in Washington DC are "semi-criminal or entirely criminal"
    - said "Jury verdicts, basketball games, and even music are enough to set off black rage"

You see veggie, when you accept the propaganda of media with an agenda of attacking someone purely to sway weak minds rather than being self-informed you find yourself opposing the guy who isn't racist and blindly supporting the guy who is blatantly racist.
    Last edited by duane1969; 04-12-2015 at 12:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ugh libertarians.....it's like a conservative trying to distance himself from the obvious insanity that is that ideology, but deep down inside they can't run away from it.

There's a good reason why almost all libertarians ultimately support the GOP...

Oh and BTW....having 2 or 3 good and logical political views doesn't override the 20 bad ones.

A libertarian politician is a wolf in sheep's clothing IMO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast