Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

I love how everyone is thinking that a "Microfracture" is such a serious injury.

IT IS A BOO BOO.

Basically means, he took a shot to a bone, not serious enough to break it, BUT it really hurts and 3 or 4 more shots in that exact same location may cause a break.

It isn't even an actual medical term, it is a lamens term that basically means "The bone wasn't broken, but it hurts alot and it could have been broken had more force been applied".

You and I could be walking around with "Microfractures" right now.

Stone will be playing on Friday, if not, he'll be back by the following game.

It is an imaginary diagnosis, NOT AN ACTUAL FRACTURE by any stretch. It is something doctors tell people who haven't broken a bone, but need a diagnosis to explain why they are in some pain.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't hate Habs fans. In fact I would say many of my best friends in this hobby are Habs fans.

All I know is if stone was to lay a 2 hand slash to PK's wrist all this talk would be very different.

I agree 100% Stone would've received a two minute penalty, and praise for taking Subban out of the game.

Dumb play on Subbans part, with unfortunate results, but it's become overblown because of the offender, I feel like I'm on HF all of a sudden.
    Last edited by Captain Habtastic; 04-16-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

habsheaven...you are 100%, at least that's what you want to hear....the league needs need more idiots intentionally injuring star players ( or any players for that matter). Clearly that would make a much more marketable product and grow the sport. ....I don't hate the Habs....but their fans are another story.

Coming from you, that almost makes me wince in anguish. My heart will go on.

I don't hate Habs fans. In fact I would say many of my best friends in this hobby are Habs fans.

All I know is if stone was to lay a 2 hand slash to PK's wrist all this talk would be very different.

Well, there was that time in 2013 that Gryba laid his shoulder into Lars Eller's head. Probably would roughly approximate that.

I don't think anybody, regardless of team of choice, disputes that what PK did was clearly a penalty. It's unfortunate that it turned out the way it did--he gave him the lumber and there's no intent to cause the dude's wrist to break. The call at the time seemed excessive with the major and the game misconduct, but the refs don't have the luxury of replays and post-game diagnoses.

Moving on, we've got another big game tomorrow.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here's what PK himself had to say today...

“The ref made the right call. When you see a player down on the ice rolling around like that, there’s one call to be made. He made the right call. If I was in that position, I’d probably do the same thing,” admitted Subban, who was ejected at the 8:23 mark of the second period after laying a two-handed slash across Stone’s right wrist as the right-winger attempted to establish body position in front of the Canadiens’ goal. “I paid the price for taking that penalty. The right decisions were made on the ice. Obviously, I don’t want to be out five minutes and I don’t want to be out of the game. But, when a player is hurt like that, that’s what happens.”
    While the Senators lit the lamp twice on the ensuing power play, Michel Therrien’s troops still found a way to secure an all-important series-opening win on home ice. While the Norris Trophy winner was clearly pleased with the way things ultimately played out for the CH in Game 1, he was disappointed in his inability to stay true to a game plan that stressed the need to stay out of the penalty box.
    “The unfortunate thing about [Wednesday night’s game] is that we, as a team, talked about discipline. I took a penalty in Game 1, and as an assistant captain and a leader on this team, I have to set a better example than that. That’s probably the most unfortunate thing for me. I feel like I let my teammates down when I took that penalty,” explained Subban, who amassed two assists on Wednesday night despite logging just over nine minutes of ice time before being given the gate. “This is playoff hockey. I compete hard every game. I’ve never threatened anybody out there. I don’t think I would. First of all, I’m not really the toughest guy without my gloves on. I’m not really going out there looking for fights or anything like that. I just try to play the game hard between whistles.”

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Adding this then it's back to hockey talk. Hope the Ottawa D men can pass to our own team tonight and not "those guys" Go Sens GO

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, this is my last one too, then.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

lol awesome

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

hahaha Richard....

But yeah that was bad by PK and i am glad we finally get to move on to game 2 tonight! Enjoy the game everyone, I know I will from la Cage aux Sports :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

OK, this is my last one too, then.

Lol good one

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Whose is scratched for mtl to make room for pacioretty?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast