Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I am NOT a sens fan nor a habs hate . A cheap hockey player is a cheap hockey player and should be dealt with accordingly....He's a repeat and will always be.

He's talented, plays with an edge and is probably the best speaker the league has off the ice. Calling him a d-bag says more about you than him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Looks like a defenseman trying to disrupt the player that is crossing in front of the net in anticipation of a shot coming. Location of the puck is irrelevant.

Well the defenseman needs to learn how to hold his stick. Oh and the ice is down

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (64)
    Country

habsheaven...you are 100%, at least that's what you want to hear....the league needs need more idiots intentionally injuring star players ( or any players for that matter). Clearly that would make a much more marketable product and grow the sport. ....I don't hate the Habs....but their fans are another story.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

I don't hate Habs fans. In fact I would say many of my best friends in this hobby are Habs fans.

All I know is if stone was to lay a 2 hand slash to PK's wrist all this talk would be very different.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hope Mark Stone can still play because he really fun to watch. Having said that the play did not surprise me. Montreal's bread and butter is Carey Price and they are not about to watch a replay of last year's Kreider incident. Any forward who wants to do a high speed move near Carey Price is going to pay a price as we witnessed last night.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I hate the Habs and Subban but only because he plays for the Habs if he played for the Pens Id love him.

I didn't comment yet as I didn't see the play until now. It as a pretty decent slash. Subban plays hard all the time and plays on the line sometimes. He is a repeat offender. If this were the regular season he would get suspended at least a game. That shouldn't change for the playoffs. He's not going after the puck its a wreck less play and now the Sens are without a top player for the playoffs. I don't see how you can defend this really.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Well the defenseman needs to learn how to hold his stick. Oh and the ice is down

Pick up a hockey stick and hold it as you regularly would. Now reach out as far as you can. What is the best way to reach farther? Sliding your hands together. Stone was going by the front of the net. If the defenseman fires the puck at the net in that instant Stone is free to receive or deflect the shot. It's normal routine for a defending defenseman to try and disrupt the player's ability to do either. That's what I saw. In doing so, it resulted in a two-handed slash that was deserving of the penalty he got. There was no clear intention to injure.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

habsheaven...you are 100%, at least that's what you want to hear....the league needs need more idiots intentionally injuring star players ( or any players for that matter). Clearly that would make a much more marketable product and grow the sport. ....I don't hate the Habs....but their fans are another story.

Yes, I know I am 100% correct. I do not need you to confirm that, but thanks. You cannot prove any INTENT to injure. You are perceiving it as such due to your already negative image of the player. That's the difference I guess between us. I don't have a need to HATE anyone.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I don't hate Habs fans. In fact I would say many of my best friends in this hobby are Habs fans.

All I know is if stone was to lay a 2 hand slash to PK's wrist all this talk would be very different.

Yes, the talk would be different, but not from me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I hate the Habs and Subban but only because he plays for the Habs if he played for the Pens Id love him.

I didn't comment yet as I didn't see the play until now. It as a pretty decent slash. Subban plays hard all the time and plays on the line sometimes. He is a repeat offender. If this were the regular season he would get suspended at least a game. That shouldn't change for the playoffs. He's not going after the puck its a wreck less play and now the Sens are without a top player for the playoffs. I don't see how you can defend this really.

It's easy to defend. See MY explanation above, for what I think he was doing. I highly doubt the Sens have lost him for the playoffs.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast