Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

What a terribly officiated series. I'm just going to leave it at that since they weren't calling both sides, but one side was sure doing a heck lot more grabbing and interfering.

They are doing what you are supposed to do in playoff hockey, The referees let a lot of things go and until they start calling the clutching and grabbing keep doing it I say.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

They are doing what you are supposed to do in playoff hockey, The referees let a lot of things go and until they start calling the clutching and grabbing keep doing it I say.

1-3 calls, fine. I don't care. But not when it was utterly lopsided with one team doing it far more than the other. I'm not talking about scrums either. I expect those to go uncalled but when you have one team draped over the opponent, clutch and grabbing while forechecking? Got to call those.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I picked NYR to take the series, but they've made the vaunted Penguins offence look like that of a popgun. Crosby and Malkin need to elevate their game in a big hurry or it's lights out at MSG tomorrow night.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Pens are a beaten, fightless team. It was a boring game because Pens show no heart. They have no physical players cause they traded them all away. They have one in Adams whos in the press box and one in Downie but if touches someone he gets a penalty.

This is the best thing for them cause it forces them to make changes where as if it were close or they won the series they may not make many. Rutherbum ruined the team

*Lets Go Islanders!!!!!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

So, does Pittsburgh remember this is an elimination game for them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

1-1 going into the third, if not for Fleury this one could've been over early.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Pens are a beaten, fightless team. It was a boring game because Pens show no heart. They have no physical players cause they traded them all away. They have one in Adams whos in the press box and one in Downie but if touches someone he gets a penalty.

This is the best thing for them cause it forces them to make changes where as if it were close or they won the series they may not make many. Rutherbum ruined the team

*Lets Go Islanders!!!!!

I understand your frustration, but ya know, you can support your team. You may forget - they were supposed to get decimated this series. They've been in every game and although their play hasnt been great, I think you have to give credit to the Rangers. They haven't given the Pens anything this series. And if any of you here know me, I'm one of the most negative Pens fans to ever grace a message board.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Too much of the play is in the Rangers zone this period, I see a game 6 in the future.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And another overtime game, I think this one will go on for awhile I don't see either goalie giving up a softie, I will go with Kreider with the ot goal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Boo-yah onto round 2 hagelin with the game winner.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast