Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Round 1: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Detroit Red Wings Discussion Thread

The Atlantic Division series has the Tampa Bay Lightning taking on the Detroit Red Wings.

One of the most offensively dominant teams in the NHL will have to solve the tremendously well-coached all-around game of the Red Wings.

NHL.com Preview - http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=762781

Tampa won the season series 3-1.

Discuss, predict, and have fun!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Another great Atlantic Division series, but if you look at the time, (oh my it's Stammer time ;) ) but the wild cards in this series is #13 and #40 for the Red Wings. If those two show up for Detroit then this has the makings to be a hell of a series. But I'll go with my gut and say Lighting in 7.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Another great Atlantic Division series, but if you look at the time, (oh my it's Stammer time ;) ) but the wild cards in this series is #13 and #40 for the Red Wings. If those two show up for Detroit then this has the makings to be a hell of a series. But I'll go with my gut and say Lighting in 7.

Datsyuks been consistent the hole season while on the ice, Zetterberg has been non-existent offensively for a good chunk of the season but even then hasn't been too bad of a problem as he's still reliable defensively and hasn't been responsible for too many mistakes.

The real wild cards for the Wings are Goaltending and Defense. Howard is going to be on a very short leash thats assuming he's the starting goalie and the defense is an absolute joke outside of Kronwall, Dekeyser, and possibly Zidlicky.

I think it will definitely be a good series and the Wings usually do show up and play well against stronger teams I just don't know if they can match Tampas offense. I'm 50/50 on this series in that it could go either way so I'll go with the Homer vote and say Wings in 6.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Goaltending is a huge problem in Motown. When the head coach has to think about his starting goalie over a beer on game 81 of the schedule you gotta be worried. TB in 5.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Babcock made a statement today saying Mrazek will start instead of Howard. Mrazek has the opportunity of a lifetime here to show he's the Wings #1 going forward, I expect he's going to be extremely motivated and will play some of the best Hockey he has ever played in his life.

My only worry is that Mrazek is a very aggressive goalie and sometimes overplays the puck too much and puts himself in bad spots, if he controls his aggression he should do fine.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

TBL in 5.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Game Time!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

TB in 6.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After looking flat for the first 10 minutes Detroit strikes first!

Datsyuk at 10:57 in the first on Detroits first shot. If you're going to take 10 minutes before you register a shot you might as well make it a big one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tampa ties it shorthanded.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast