Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: trading...

SCF Rewards
    Country

trading...

I spent most of today scanning and organizing my trade bucket. I am looking for a couple things in particular like 2014 Freshman Fabric patch autos I need,I like the looks of Elite Clarity cards, and Topps Chrome and Contenders are always a plus. I have a lot of 14 Topps Chrome left over, base, colored ref , #d ref , and and inserts and rc's. Is there any interest in them still? lmk, Joe

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See meandsharon11's Items on eBay

like the geno smith platinum jumbo patch. also like the carr sterling jumbo patch (i know its in your nft but was hoping i might possibly pry it away from you). cmb and lmk if there's anything you can use

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins

I don't know if I have anything you like, but I really like the Black Wheaton auto and Bowman Chrome Tuitt auto's. lmk if you like anything and thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Like a bunch of stuff... hopefully you can use something from me. LMK Thanks

Like the Alshon Topps Platinum Patch/Auto #/250, Museum Cooks Auto #/150, Select Derek Carr Auto, Topps Platinum Patch/Auto Donte Moncrief, both Kenbrell Thompkins Autos, Le'Veon Bell Prominence Auto #/100, Michael Floyd FOTG Auto #/25

Also like a handful of numbered cards... Gronkowski Limited #/49, Forte Bowman Diecut #/99, Megatron Elite Diecut #/81, Carr Certified Insert #/99, Bell Supreme Rookie #/99
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry meandsharon wanting to hold onto the carr for now, and the 2 cards i liked i already have, watkins black and garoppolo purple

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See oglesbyc's Items on eBay

See anything for any these

Jamal charles auto
    Markus Wheaton auto
    Eddie lacy auto
    Luck finest rc

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey david liked your cooks camo auto and isaiah crowell tc auto, also liked your bortles contenders auto, lmk if there is something we can work out, joe

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey zach i would love to get that luck black patch auto(wish i had pulled one of those instead of lamichael james lol) but about the only things i liked was the latimer cert patch auto and the kelvin elite die cut

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry oglesby didn't see anything

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins

Joe, I gave the Crowell away to my neighbor whom is a Browns fan. The cooks is available, kinda looking for more Martavis Bryant auto's though, he is my newest pc.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast