Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am honestly getting lost here. So you do not want a liberal dream society where you can do anything that you want? I have heard you spout this so many times that I thought that you actually meant what you were saying.

In this day and age I am not totally opposed to cameras for cops, but I don't support the concentrated attacks against the authority of cops that is being waged by useful political tools like yourself,

Yeah...that's what I want....a lawless utopia.

OR....

Maybe I want more accountability, better training for cops, and more security for citizens in the way of having ALL cops wear cameras so they know that WE the taxpayers, the ones that PAY their salary are WATCHING them.

Cops are NOT above the law....and JUSTICE must be served.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am honestly getting lost here. So you do not want a liberal dream society where you can do anything that you want? I have heard you spout this so many times that I thought that you actually meant what you were saying.

Clearly you're not paying great attention because I throw a caveat on that line of doing whatever you want.

I believe in doing whatever you want as long as you do NOT infringe on the rights of others.

Guess what...at work, YOU LOSE some rights.

At my work, I'm being watched by cameras all day, I do NOT have the freedom to say anything I want, I do NOT have the freedom to walk in naked or hell even wear inappropriate attire.

The payoff is that....they pay me off! (see what I did there )

You have the freedom to get a job or NOT get a job.

I CHOOSE to get into a contract to lose some of my rights at work, because I ultimately NEED money to survive and to do things I want to do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Clearly you're not paying great attention because I throw a caveat on that line of doing whatever you want.

I believe in doing whatever you want as long as you do NOT infringe on the rights of others.

At my work, I'm being watched by cameras all day, I do NOT have the freedom to say anything I want, I do NOT have the freedom to walk in naked or hell even wear inappropriate attire. Which is their right as a company

The payoff is that....they pay me off! (see what I did there ) Yes you get paid a wage for your service it is called being an adult and making a living

You have the freedom to get a job or NOT get a job. Could not have said it better

I CHOOSE to get into a contract to lose some of my rights at work, because I ultimately NEED money to survive and to do things I want to do.

Or you could find a job that may not infringe on your so called rights. But why not remain a hypocrite and just complain because obviously the wages you make must be good otherwise you would roll. Unless the whole act you portray on here is just that, AN ACT!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

At my work, I'm being watched by cameras all day, I do NOT have the freedom to say anything I want, I do NOT have the freedom to walk in naked or hell even wear inappropriate attire.

The payoff is that....they pay me off! (see what I did there )

You have the freedom to get a job or NOT get a job.

working is a choice. you don't have to work bud. you have all your rights at work. the choice you make is to act appropriate for the setting because if you don't, odds are that you're going to get canned.

i just want to bring this situation to light...
    if you're a cop and someone reaches for your gun, what is your reaction? is it to cuddle up against the guy? hell no (at least for me). humans do strange ™™™™ when they feel like they're threatened or going to die. personally, i don't think i would do the same, but i don't know the guys situation. he could have been patroling all day and been attacked x5, and this guy was just in the wrong spot. i do feel bad for both parties and i'm sure i'll get bashed, but if someone tries taking my car and hitting me with it, i sure as hell ain't going for that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123