Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh good, let's go through the same silly discussion as we did with Superlative Vault!

Some great cards out of Ultimate over the years, will be interesting to see what appears out of this release.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

Interesting configuration compared to Superlative Vault, one less card for basically the same price. I loved Superlative Vault, not sure I'm in love with this release.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a fan of slabbed non rookie cards ..... so I might not break this one.

Im sure this product will do very well like Superlative Vault!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Looking forward to this product. Perhaps not as much as Superlative Vault but I already have a ton of slabbed ITG Ultimate so may as well add to the collection.
    Master List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I didn't buy any Superlative... not enough "I really want this" content for me. Too much Leafs & Habs (I have picked up a few singles though).

This will be out for the Expo.... and maybe a redemption program of some kind? I'll be buying it almost for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Great looking cards, but I'm not a fan of slabbed. No real way to store them, or even touch them if I want. I might do one box since I've never opened a pack of ultimate before, but then again I might not since its just slabbed cards and I'd just send them on their way to someone else.

If stamped cards have less value and I see something on the secondary market that I absolutely want, then I'll pick it up, but otherwise, its a pass here!

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I might have to pick one, depending on the price.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I guess "1-of-1" really doesn't mean what it used to. How many colors can the human eye differentiate?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

There are way too many 1/1s out there these days with all the parallels and whatnot.

The thing about these Vault releases is majority of these cards were never actually 1/1s. Some cards were numbered to /50 upon actual release so seeing one of these Vault cards come out with a 1/1 stamp on it doesn't mean much to most collectors.

With the whole Vault confusion and craze on the secondary market I have managed to score a few Superlative NON-Vault cards for cheap as they're all mixed in with the plethora of Vault cards and some of them have been over-looked.

Still, there are a lot of awesome cards that I wouldn't expect ITG to just destroy. I wonder what the original version of my Superlative The First Six - Raised to the Rafters Plante (2 clr) / Richard (2 clr patch) / Roy (1 clr) looked like. Must be a pretty sweet card if it's better than my Vault version.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast