Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

No death penalty in MA

Too bad.

He deserves DEATH.

Any and all murderers should be put to DEATH.

The Death Penalty should be a federal law in all 50 states.

Enough is enough.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Shockingly a rare moment Alex we agree
    Too bad.

He deserves DEATH.

Enough is enough.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Too bad.

He deserves DEATH.

Enough is enough.

I don't have an big issue with the death penalty, but I don't think it is as easy as saying all people convicted of murder should be put to death. There are cases where it's black and white but there are instances where there are grey areas. The fact that people have been wrongfully convicted of murder is enough for me to say it shouldn't be some sort of blanket law that murderers get put to death.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a bit extreme. There will always be bad guys in the NFL but when actually looking at the numbers there are way more good guys than bad. Also, Hernandez is such an extreme of even the bad guys in the NFL. I don't see NFL players turned convicted murderer being a trend moving forward.

You don't need to see it for it to happen...think about the kids that finish their education and can get jobs outside of football and the ones that can't or won't. It's that simple, the employable ones with skip the NFL and the ones that can't (the thugs) will stay in.

Pretty simple.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

You don't need to see it for it to happen...think about the kids that finish their education and can get jobs outside of football and the ones that can't or won't. It's that simple, the employable ones with skip the NFL and the ones that can't (the thugs) will stay in.

Pretty simple.

I would be completely shocked if every or the vast majority of well educated college football players are going to start passing up NFL opportunities. I'm sure there will be some that take other paths due to possible health issues with playing football, but I would think those guys might alter their paths athletically well before they reach NFL draft eligibility. We have started to see some guys retiring earlier, but to say that sometime down the road that the NFL will be void of anything but thug players is a pretty big stretch, in my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Has anybody looked into the fact there was no motive, no murder weapon and no witnesses? Don't get me wrong here, Hernandez was there and had something to do with it, BUT with no evidence how do you convict of 1st degree murder? I could see conspiracy to commit, or accessory, but not 1st degree. I feel 1st degree should be for the person who actually did the killing. There are still 2 more people to try for this. Can you convict 3 people of 1st degree murder? I highly doubt they took turns shooting the guy. I know he was guilty of something, but i dont think the prosecution presented anything that would have convinced me guilty of 1st degree murder.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Reports say the double homicide that Hernandez aces next supposedly has better evidence than this case. 40 million dollar thug.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Reports say the double homicide that Hernandez aces next supposedly has better evidence than this case. 40 million dollar thug.

Hopefully they have a few witnesses for that one. Im not saying he is innocent of anything. He very well could have been the trigger man. I just dont think there was enough evidence to convict him. I just cant see how there would be more evidence for this next case if its a few years old. Usually the cases with the best evidence are the ones that are fresh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12