Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

If you want to accept books based on dreams and visions feel free but if you do you have to accept the Koran because that was also based off a vision. If not you are picking and choosing the scripture that you like in order to suit your needs.

There is only one scripture that is correct and true. You as a "Christian" should know that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

There is only one scripture that is correct and true. You as a "Christian" should know that.

I used to be one when I was going to church with my ex. I am no longer with her now I opened my mind and realized that I do not need man made religion in order to have a relationship with God. Hopefully one day you will come to realize the same.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

I used to be one when I was going to church with my ex. I am no longer with her now I opened my mind and realized that I do not need man made religion in order to have a relationship with God. Hopefully one day you will come to realize the same.

Yeah, I'm gonna stay with the one, true way. Maybe you will have your eyes opened to the truth one day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yeah, I'm gonna stay with the one, true way. Maybe you will have your eyes opened to the truth one day.

I don't know what the absolute truth is (and neither do you) but i know for a fact it is not christanity.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you want to accept books based on dreams and visions feel free but if you do you have to accept the Koran because that was also based off a vision. If not you are picking and choosing the scripture that you like in order to suit your needs.

That was my point. habs was in essence dismissing the books written by Paul because they were written off of his "dreams" and "hocus pocus". As far as I know, the books of the Bible and the Koran were pretty much all written based off of "dreams" and visions. I am unaware of any direct citations of Jesus that encompass entire books of the Bible. I don't believe any such books of the Koran were direct citations of Allah either.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234