Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Muslims Fleeing Violence Throw Christians Overboard Killing Them

Muslims who were among migrants trying to get from Libya to Italy in a boat this week threw 12 fellow passengers overboard -- killing them -- because the 12 were Christians, Italian police said Thursday.

Italian authorities have arrested 15 people on suspicion of murdering the Christians at sea, police in Palermo, Sicily, said.

The original group of 105 people left Libya on Tuesday in a rubber boat. Sometime during the trip north across the Mediterranean Sea, the alleged assailants -- Muslims from the Ivory Coast, Mali and Senegal -- threw the 12 overboard, police said.

The boat was intercepted by an Italian navy vessel, which transferred the passengers to a Panamanian-flagged ship. That ship docked in Palermo on Wednesday, after which the arrests were made, police said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/16/europe...ard/index.html

Makes me wonder if these are the good Muslims I keep hearing about or if these ones are classified as Muslim extremists too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I would say those would be in the category of bad.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would say those would be in the category of bad.

While I am being a bit of a smartass about it, my point was that we keep hearing how not all Muslims are bad. Some are extremists (bad) but the rest are good. Here we have non-extremist still taking the opportunity they had to kill 12 Christians based solely on religion. While I will certainly agree there are good Muslims, there just doesn't seem to be many of them and incidents like this lends to the idea that even the "good" Muslims do bad things when given the chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

considering there are about one and a half billion of them, I would say we only hear about the bad ones. The same goes with Christians.
    But perhaps it is getting worse because of the youth, who tend to be more extreme in their ideas. Perhaps in another 20-50 years there will only be extreme ones left.

here is a story of a good muslim,
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...ve-seven-jews/

here are a few more
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/engy-a...b_3701579.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

While I am being a bit of a smartass about it, my point was that we keep hearing how not all Muslims are bad. Some are extremists (bad) but the rest are good. Here we have non-extremist still taking the opportunity they had to kill 12 Christians based solely on religion. While I will certainly agree there are good Muslims, there just doesn't seem to be many of them and incidents like this lends to the idea that even the "good" Muslims do bad things when given the chance.

That's because there is nothing good about the religion. Whether the people are good or not, their religion teaches extremist ideas. It's up to them to act on them if they choose.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Actions like this definitely don't do the PR for muslims any good. I'd say that if they killed 12 christians solely because they were christian and no other reason then they are more than likely on the extremist side.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Doesn't anyone find this story odd? I especially liked this line:

Other people on the voyage told police that they themselves were spared because they strongly opposed the drowning attempt and formed a human chain.

Really, you opposed being drowned and that saved you? Not sure why you would oppose such a thing. SMH

After closely following the Amanda Knox debacle over the years, I wouldn't trust anything coming out of the mouths of Italian officials. Was there a ship's manifest? Were the 12 reported missing by anyone? I will reserve judgement on this story.

Last edited by habsheaven; 04-17-2015 at 07:45 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

DEATH PENALTY for any and ALL murderers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...a-tragedy.html

A group of Muslim migrants have been arrested for 'aggravated murder' after allegedly throwing 12 Christians into the Mediterranean sea during a recent crossing from Libya, Italian police reports.

Witnesses say a fight broke out on a rubber dinghy carrying more than 100 African migrants from Libya to Sicily, after which the men were thrown to their deaths.

A group of 15 men have now been arrested on suspicion of 'multiple aggravated murder motivated by religious hate,' Palermo police said in a statement.

Italian police say they were informed of the alleged attacks by a group of Nigerian and Ghanaian survivors upon their arrival in Palermo, Sicily yesterday.

The survivors said they had boarded a rubber boat on the Libyan coast on April 14, which had 105 passengers aboard.

During the crossing, a fight broke out over religion, with the group of Muslim passengers threatening the Nigerians and Ghanaians after the latter declared themselves to be Christians.

'The threats then materialised and 12 people, all Nigerian and Ghanaian, are believed to have drowned in the Mediterranean,' the police statement added.

The 15 migrants arrested over the attack on their arrival in Palermo are from the Ivory Coast, Senegal, Mali and Guinea Bissau.

If you don't like Christians why would you flee to a Christian country?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you don't like Christians why would you flee to a Christian country?

More victims? These people obviously see no issue with killing someone for being Christian so any non-Muslim country would be a target-rich environment.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast