Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 68veg's Items on eBay

Can I just point out that the Daily Mail is a very anti muslim newspaper. Wouldn't believe every muslim related story they print.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It is interesting how some news agencies just totally ignore stories and because others pay attention to them they get labeled. Daily Mail provides articles like this that are honest about Muslim activities and they are considered "anti-Muslim". I just checked NBC News and they appear to have nothing on their main page about it at all. Even going to their World News page shows nothing on the story. To find it you have to actually conduct a search for it. Does that mean we can now refer to NBC as anti-Christian? If it is news then reporting on it doesn't make you anti-anything, it makes you doing your job.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can I just point out that the Daily Mail is a very anti muslim newspaper. Wouldn't believe every muslim related story they print.

If what they said was untrue I'll remove it but it seems to be legit and taken from a police statement. If you want to go the habsheaven route and say the Knox thing makes the Italian police untrustworthy or something I guess but I haven't seen much proof of that.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 68veg's Items on eBay

Don't get me wrong, the mail may be correct, sometimes it is. But if you read it on a regular basis and see the amount of anti muslim/ foreigner stories you will see my point. The headline is often click bait, the truth in the story is usually in a paragraph way down the article, a place most mail readers don't venture

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

That's because there is nothing good about the religion. Whether the people are good or not, their religion teaches extremist ideas. It's up to them to act on them if they choose.

Dude are you serious? You practice christanity which is taught from a book that advocates slavery, rape, incest, animal cruelty and genocide. I'm sure glad that I opened my eyes and kicked that false religion to the curb and now have a real relationship with God.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude are you serious? You practice christanity which is taught from a book that advocates slavery, rape, incest, animal cruelty and genocide. I'm sure glad that I opened my eyes and kicked that false religion to the curb and now have a real relationship with God.

If you really believe this, you literally know nothing about Christianity. Christianity didn't exist before Christ, thus the name....did Christ teach the crap you just said?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

If you really believe this, you literally know nothing about Christianity. Christianity didn't exist before Christ, thus the name....did Christ teach the crap you just said?

The Old Testament taught me that. Last time i checked it's still part of the bible.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I always wonder why Christians distance themselves from the Old testament yet they still cherish the Bible that contains it. Isn't Genesis from the Old Testament too? If you can dismiss the slavery, rape, incest, etc. Why such the hard time dismissing Adam and Eve, Noah, the Ark, the other 900 year old people? How does one parse all of it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't anyone find this story odd? I especially liked this line:

Other people on the voyage told police that they themselves were spared because they strongly opposed the drowning attempt and formed a human chain.

Probably a translation thing. You have the story going from the people in Libya to the Italians then from the Italians to English speaking people. You are bound to have something odd translated. From this it doesn't sound as odd.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...terranean.html

When a rubber dinghy carrying around 100 African refugees across the Mediterranean began to sink, a Nigerian Christian prayed for his life in an innocent act that would end in the deaths of 12 fellow migrants.

One of the Muslims on board the rickety craft ordered him to stop, saying: 'Here, we only pray to Allah.'

When he refused, a violent fight ensued and 12 Christians drowned when they were thrown overboard by the Muslim refugees.

Those who witnessed the African Christians being murdered on the crammed dinghy told investigators how Nigerian Muslims became angry at Christian who started praying.

'They told him that they would throw him overboard if he didn't stop praying to God,' he said, according to La Republica.

The witness added: 'They started shouting, two pushed the lad and he fell in the sea and drowned.'

The Muslims 'went mad' and began screaming "Allah is great" before they attacked migrants who tried to defend the boy, according to The Times.

When 12 migrants were mercilessly thrown overboard, the other Christians formed a human chain and protected themselves against the attackers by clinging to the dinghy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast