Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do any of you see how desperate this makes you look?

Agreed. Why are people bashing this handicapped elderly grandmother? Leave Hillary Clinton alone!!!!!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nor should they care. That's why it reeks of desperation. I wouldn't have to hold her water so often if it wasn't for you guys constantly trying to disparage her.

And did you notice all the caring during the 15+ embassy attacks before the democratic presidency? No, I didn't think so.

Put down the water jugs....

There a galactic difference between your stated 15+ embassy attacks and Benghazi. It was a terrible loss of life and our Government instantly ran to the airwaves with the laughable lie that it was caused by an internet video. Actions like that scream louder than words. We will likely never figure out the real story, but I choose to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for the post-Benghazi lies and diversions. If I offend you by picking on her such is life.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Put down the water jugs....

There a galactic difference between your stated 15+ embassy attacks and Benghazi. It was a terrible loss of life and our Government instantly ran to the airwaves with the laughable lie that it was caused by an internet video. Actions like that scream louder than words. We will likely never figure out the real story, but I choose to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for the post-Benghazi lies and diversions. If I offend you by picking on her such is life.

You didn't read the report on the incident created by the GOP lead witch hunt? The report putting all this nonsense to rest? Do you know how many people died during those 15+ attacks? Any idea? And the best you can say is "they lied about the cause"

This board would be dead if a few of us weren't here to provide counterpoints during your guys' circle (not sure I can even finish that phrase, so I won't).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Agreed. Why are people bashing this handicapped elderly grandmother? Leave Hillary Clinton alone!!!!!

Watch your mouth ... that's age discrimination. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rubio for president?

LOLOLOLOL!

Non-Cuban Hispanics LOATHE him....he is what we call "Un Arrepentido"...

As for Hillary....I'm sure a part of her ancestry ARE immigrants.

Or does no one know that the U.S is literally the land of immigrants?

Which is why WE Hispanics always laugh and MOCK white people when they act so high and mighty about their Pure-American status.

My Ancestry is a mixture of Spanish and MesoAmerican....by default I have a better link to the Americas from my past than ALL European White Americans.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 04-16-2015 at 07:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Rubio for president?

LOLOLOLOL!

Non-Cuban Hispanics LOATHE him....he is what we call "Un Arrepentido"...

Well dang it! I guess if the non-Cuban Hispanics don't like him then he must already be doomed to failure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it interesting that everyone just keeps dismissing her constant lies and misleadings. No, this particular one isn't a big issue, but it speaks volumes about who she is. She can hardly open her mouth without something that lacks truth or reality falling out.
    - Benghazi
    - Said she only used one email account so she would only have to carry one device after being seen using both an iPad and Blackberry during her stint as Sec of State
    - Dodging sniper fire
    - Telling everyone she isn't rich while earning $200k per speaking engagement and being married to a guy with a net worth of over $80 million
    - Watergate boss said she was untrustworthy and a liar so he dismissed her
    - In campaign against Obama in 2008 said she opposed the Iraq war when she voted in 2002 to authorize use of force against Iraq
    - Claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary who didn't even become famous until after she was born
    - Claims she never supported NAFTA because it sends American jobs out of the country when she is on record many times promoting and supporting it
    - Claims she helped pass the Family and Medical Leave Act yet it was signed into law just weeks after Slick Willy took office and her own itinerary from that time period shows she had no role in the bill

This woman is like a barrel of monkeys except the monkeys are lies and when one comes out they just keep coming.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well dang it! I guess if the non-Cuban Hispanics don't like him then he must already be doomed to failure.

I'm just saying the guy is DEFINITELY going after the Latin vote...but it's not gonna work.

Ok, that's the last I will say on that, I know I went off topic, I just couldn't resist....even my own Evangelical Mother dislikes Rubio, and yes, she's a DEEP Social Conservative.

This woman is like a barrel of monkeys except the monkeys are lies and when one comes out they just keep coming.

HEY! I once had that as a kid (Barrel of Monkeys)...don't associate a childhood toy with Hillary!

And yeah, Hillary's a liar, and she's also NOT what America needs as a president.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

On the plus side she doesn't claim she's Native American

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

On the plus side she doesn't claim she's Native American

Not yet. Give her time.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    See timber-9's Items on eBay

Is Rubio held to the same standards? Or is it cool that he has lied on a number of occasions about his own family history, their flight from Cuba and when it all took place.

It would seem that if we are ready to blast one political candidate for stumbling through a speech we should do the same for a candidate who lies about the timing of his familys move to the United States.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast