Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

Card was found and delivered! Thank you all for the help.

Card was found and delivered! Thank you all for the help.
    Last edited by thorni2; 05-18-2015 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Card was found and delivered! Thank you all for the help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

I think something is going on in New York. I have had two items go missing in the last 6-8 weeks, both shipped in that area..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear of your lost card! It is the worst thing that could happen in this hobby! Hope you find it or the person who has it! Will keep my eyes open for it!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

On the tracking does it say delivered or still Origin preparing shipment cause oversea's shipping can take a long time. Some stuff I had to wait over 60 days to get stuff from eastern Europe?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah does it say delievered but buyer claims never recieved or the tracking stopped working half way? either way it sucks for a nice card like that a thief took it...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

You could always create a claim with USPS and maybe the buyer can do the same and check with the houses around him to see if they just miss delivered it. For the tracking they don't always scan it so thats why you might see it pass customs then just show up a delivered.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that's where I live Livonia, hmm I probably know who bought that card. wow.. really crappy service, I worked for the USPS for about 2 years, I hated every day of it, the package counter was never more than 95 percent accurate
    Last edited by zqxhit4817; 04-19-2015 at 11:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had one other letter sent at the same around 60 days ago and it was found and delivered today so hopefully this will also be found.

Usually it takes only 4-7 working days letter with tracking from Finland to USA or Canada.

I'll update after I get some more info.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What did it say on the customs form, did u declare full value or? i always write trading card and a low value so nobody will care, and trackign sometimes can take time shipping from eu to usa, i have myself sent a few times it took a few weeks but arrived later.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Update:

The card was delivered a few days ago, so it took around 70 days to arrive. Hopefully the buyer will resent the payment.

Is there anything I can do to get the payment here since I've already refunded him long time ago?