Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the game last night. It rained....weird right?! No delay this time and I got to see TWO grand slams. Pretty awesome. I got most everything I needed Saturday, but I ended up getting luke jackson (because he is the coolest) on the last one I had for him. Anthony Ranaudo doesn't sign anymore, so im glad I was able to get him earlier this season. Still need a couple, so ill keep asking. I did end up with a beautiful full sig ROMLB by Carl Edwards jr. with "#13". SUPER stoked to add him to my collection!!!! Really nice kid with a hell of a fastball (he touched 97). Cant wait til he gets a chance to help out my cubbies in the bullpen! Also got mendy again on a 2014 THM black parallel #/105. Pretty good series for me, and ill see them again in August.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was super stoked to attend the long awaited home stand this past weekend. Then I was reminded of the weddings. Settled for last nights game to make it to at least one on the series. Missed out on pregame graphs, heck I missed the first 4&1/2 innings. ...post game was a snub fest. Other than damon berryhill (2/2 for royals) and scott baker (for the set!), not much to talk about. Gallo signed for like 2 kids, I had nothing anyway. Yeah, pretty bummed all-in-all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Colorado Springs Sky Sox were in town this week. I was able to make it to the game last night (early even!), and did almost as well as I could. Luke Jackson signed 4/4 for me since is still the coolest. Michael choice also signed 4/4, hes really become very fan friendly! Ross ohlendorf 2/2, tommy field 2/2 for the set (already signed by adron chambers)! Domingo Santana 1/1, Luis Sardinas snubbed us all by the locker room, but I went down to the dugout right before the game and got him 2/2, Anthony ranaudo signed his one per (Twice in a row ive gotten him, thats a record!), and I finally got my Joey Gallo ball!!!! David Goforth was a late scratch off the roster which bummed me out since I had a couple good ones for him. Pretty good night, except for matt dominguez....kind of a jerk honestly. I mean really dude...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Congrats on the Gallo ball!!! That's awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the Gallo ball!!! That's awesome!

Thanks! He's a really nice kid! Very humble, which is nice to see from someone on his level. I have a buddy who is a HUUUUGE Gallo fan, so odds are im gonna have to trade it to him. Maybe I can get another before the end of the season although I really dont want to be "that guy". We'll see I suppose.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, another update! Went to the game against salt lake Tuesday night. Was trying to get there last night as well so I could write the double update today, but I didnt make it last night unfortunately. Started the evening seeing michael young lounging up in the seats, and he signed a 2012 heritage black border for me (ended up getting him on the regular version later as well) for the set! David Freese was also there rehabbing so I brought the 2 2012 heritage cards for him too....he looks at them and immediately started to sign the world series highlight card that says "deep freese makes texas toast". If you haven't seen it its the one with the pic of him raising his fist as he starts around the bases after going yard to destroy the rangers. As he signed I jokingly said "aw, that figures". He smiled and laughed. He knew where he was. It was my nephews birthday so I could only graph pregame so I was only able to get him once. The silver sharpie curse reared its ugly head again, this time on my joey gallo card! :/ you will NEVER see one of those near me again...it worked PERFECTLY when I left the house, I have no idea. Wont happen again though! Other guys I got...
    Luke Jackson 2/2
    Jett bandy 2/4
    Nomar maraza 1/1
    Alex "chi chi" gonzalez 4/4
    Alex Yarborough 1/1
    I may be missing one or two so ill check when I get home and update this update if necessary. Next up is the Las Vegas 51's, and I have work to do on them for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

So cool about Freese, Gallo and freaking Michael Young?! Are you kidding me?! That's so rad! He was one of my fave hitters! Rarely got any love! Great job man!

*oh crap, just re-read about the Gallo card...sorry man. What kind of card was it?
    Last edited by grifnutz; 08-27-2015 at 10:25 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So cool about Freese, Gallo and freaking Michael Young?! Are you kidding me?! That's so rad! He was one of my fave hitters! Rarely got any love! Great job man!

*oh crap, just re-read about the Gallo card...sorry man. What kind of card was it?

It was "just" a 2014 THM base card....but still. Had to happen then and there? Thems the breaks tho I suppose. Wont happen again for sure....ever.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

while I am sorry that this happened to you, I am glad to learn that I am not the only one who is cursed by silver sharpies. They never work properly for me either at a signing, even though I checked it 5 seconds previously!
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

while I am sorry that this happened to you, I am glad to learn that I am not the only one who is cursed by silver sharpies. They never work properly for me either at a signing, even though I checked it 5 seconds previously!

I dont get it, but im thinking they'll be good targets at about 50 yards. Rounded em all up already from around the house so they cant cause any more trouble in the meantime. They might be a good "one time use" deal, but then, RIGHT in the trash!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast